Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are there any legal sports betting sites?

Title Says it all- was trying to sign up for one, but it wouldn't let me because I am in the United States....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I am not sure there are any legal betting sites in the US, i think you have to go to Vegas for that, but i could be wrong

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zhcollectibles's Items on eBay

I use bodog.com

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (29)
    Country
    See js19087's Items on eBay

So you can use the bodog and not get in trouble? pm thanks

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

BoDog, 5Dimes, BetOnline, and SportBet are all good for US residents.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

The answer is NO. There are NO legal sports betting sites in the US.

Not to say you can't find some as mentioned that will take US players but none are legal in the US

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rlynch5ixp's Items on eBay

There are none based in the united states that are legal. It is perfectly legal for you to gamble and it is perfectly legal for any of those sites to take your bet. It is just illegal for your bank to allow you to transfer funds for gambling. That also means that it is illegal for those gambling websites and 3rd party payment processors to represent themselves as something other than a gambling site to trick the bank into handling your payment. Basicly, you cant get into any trouble for gambling online. The current laws put all of the legal burden on US banks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Fantasysportslive.com If you want to play fantasy Baseball , Football, Basketball ,Racing . You can make deposits and withdraws with paypal . The site is excellent . You can join up to 50 man teams or go heads up against one other player . Wager from $1 to $500 per game it's up to you . No long term commitment .Play the games you want as many as you want . I play there everyday . I have $142 tied up at Ultimate bet.com with no hopes of getting it back .

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (178)
    Country
    See voltron_22's Items on eBay

Fantasysportslive.com If you want to play fantasy Baseball , Football, Basketball ,Racing . You can make deposits and withdraws with paypal . The site is excellent . You can join up to 50 man teams or go heads up against one other player . Wager from $1 to $500 per game it's up to you . No long term commitment .Play the games you want as many as you want . I play there everyday . I have $142 tied up at Ultimate bet.com with no hopes of getting it back .

im loving this site and made a quick $500 last night lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

im loving this site and made a quick $500 last night lol

A good fantasy player can do well there . But there are some great players their also ,Baseball is pretty tough to pick with so many games everyday 10-15. Picking the right picther is a must and thats a lot of players to choose from and rain outs can kill ya' . Keep an eye out for the wheather forcast in the players city or it will bite ya; The Nascar games are addicting also :) .. Good Luck keep it up !