Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See newdealcards's Items on eBay

09 Donruss Americana Question

I apologize if this is the wrong selection to post in. I recently purchased a box of 09 Donruss America and among other cards I pulled a Yancy Butler #13/25 material card. Any idea what it is worth? Clearly not a well known actress but still a cool card to get. Thanks for any info you can give appreciate it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably $2-3 on eBay. She was pretty popular as Witchblade. Did you get any other autos or anything?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably $2-3 on eBay. She was pretty popular as Witchblade. Did you get any other autos or anything?

I didn't think it would be that low but I wasn't expecting like 100 bucks or anything either.

Teddy Gentry proof 59/250

Jackie Chan proof 119/250 ( probably worth something decent)

George Raft Hollywood Legends 381/1,000

That's about it I bought a retail box for like 15 bucks had 36 packs wasn't expecting anything over the top though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Yeah, I bought a bunch of boxes and if you didn't pull anybody big time most likely they were duds. You won't even get $20.00 for this card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it is hard to judge since the card is such a low #'ed but most likely I would be lucky if I got 10 dollars for it. Any idea on the Jackie Chan? I would imagine I can get at least 5 bucks to the right person maybe more?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maybe $5.00 dlvd but nothing more.

I have a Donruss Americana 2 Private Signings Regis Philbin Autograph that I can't even sell which is numbered 03/15.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotcha that's a shame overall but I guess these type of cards just doesn't appeal to a lot of people.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, this is definitely not a product you should try to make your money back from.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I usually don't buy with the intent to resell in the first place so no big deal. I might just throw the cards on ebay at a decent price and see if anyone bites if not I'm out the cheap fee it cost to list them.