Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should put pictures up of all of them.

Can I see some more?
    Any
    Ford Frick, Travis Jackson, Al Simmons ?

I'll put them up this evening, been pretty lazy now that the semester is over!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some of my favorites- got tired of scanning in the "K"s lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the Frick... Any chance you would get rid of it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the Frick... Any chance you would get rid of it?

No way, My FAVORITES are the Executives! Maybe because I feel that may be my only chance to get in! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Love the thread. You have some "killer" graphs that are not the common every day variety. One of my heroes growing up was Mickey Mantle but with the prices and authenticy questions, I may never own one. Keep up the good work!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Love the thread. You have some "killer" graphs that are not the common every day variety. One of my heroes growing up was Mickey Mantle but with the prices and authenticy questions, I may never own one. Keep up the good work!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! I'm sure you will own a Mantle one day, I know they are widely faked, but he was an autograph machine back in the day- All you have to do is find someone trustworthy who got him in person!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the Happy Chandler, I don't think I've ever seen an inscription and his full first name from him before. Is that rare?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes Chandler is very uncommon full name!
    I think I want that one!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes Chandler is very uncommon full name!
    I think I want that one!

Yea it is, but that one has made it into the Historical Collection! Due to the fact that he was a Senator and Commissioner of Baseball!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast