Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Ok mr taxman why didn't you change the title of this post to white teens kill a black man? You wanted to make it known that blacks were accused of the attacks in wisc but you are trying to cover up the fact that whites are accused of killing a black man. You are starting to lose a lot of credibility over here.

No, I just posted this story the exact way in which you would have had me post the other one. I was just using this story to illustrate the double standard, and I got the response I expected.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Ok mr taxman why didn't you change the title of this post to white teens kill a black man? You wanted to make it known that blacks were accused of the attacks in wisc but you are trying to cover up the fact that whites are accused of killing a black man. You are starting to lose a lot of credibility over here.

you are the only one losing credibility. you attacked the way he posted the other article but you wanted him to do the same for this one? No one was trying to cover up anything. You used to post logical, clear arguments now you seem to attack anyone who is even an inch to the right of middle ground. I know you stand by everything you post but you should know you are losing a lot of the respect you gained from your early posts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

No, I just posted this story the exact way in which you would have had me post the other one. I was just using this story to illustrate the double standard, and I got the response I expected.

I'm not buying it. You started a racially charged conversation on the other post now you are trying to accuse me of having a double standard??? You and sanfran22 make it clear that you despise muslims now you are starting to show your dislike for minorities. It's just like the old saying I'm not racist I have a lot of black friends......
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

mrveggieman, I love that your sig says that all of your cards come from a smoke and drug free household. +1 on that!

And not to be funny, but I seriously believe the man was on to something when he said it. But in the words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?"

It's bad enough we have politicians, religions, and families fighting against each other with no credible outcome. Let's not make everything into a racial, political, social, religious, or ethical war on here.

It's okay to talk about this stuff, but too often than not it become personal. Somewhere along the way we've forgotten that we have our own opinions just like everyone we speak to on here. Whether the article that was posted on this thread or any other thread is racial, we need to be the bigger person(s) and make a conscious effort not to become who we call monsters or outlandish.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

ya know.... veggie... as far as race goes it's not just one race.... it's every race. humans in general are cruel. i know that there has been a strand of posts on here that have been posted about race..... it's not whites, blacks, asians, hispanics, indian, korean, etc. ALL HUMANS ARE CRUEL BY NATURE.

Did I miss something here? This is a pretty disturbing comment, and equally disturbing that others have parroted this. All humans are cruel by nature? You have clearly never met me, or 99% of the people I know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Did I miss something here? This is a pretty disturbing comment, and equally disturbing that others have parroted this. All humans are cruel by nature? You have clearly never met me, or 99% of the people I know.

Have you EVER done something cruel? While most humans are not cruel 100% of the time (some are), I'm sure theres something you have done that could fit into that category. I know I have :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

so you're telling me that you've never done anything cruel in your life? whether it be call someone a name, think something bad about another person, get into a fight?

it was an in general statement....... not an attack on any person individually.

Humankind when spoken about as a whole includes me, you, the man down the street, the woman on the other side of the planet, and the kid playing on the playground.... not just you and the 99% of the people you know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

you are the only one losing credibility. you attacked the way he posted the other article but you wanted him to do the same for this one? No one was trying to cover up anything. You used to post logical, clear arguments now you seem to attack anyone who is even an inch to the right of middle ground. I know you stand by everything you post but you should know you are losing a lot of the respect you gained from your early posts.

I think his main issue is with the headlines that TAX chose to use when posting two similar stories. One obviously eluded to being racially motivated and the other didn't. If you read the stories the racial aspects of both are not hidden, but the headlines used for posting on SCF are definitely not similar. I can see where he's coming from, Although I'm not going to claim to know Tax's beliefs of race from the two headlines.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I couldn't agree more. I was rather confused by him saying humans are cruel by nature. Yes certain humans have done very cruel things throughout history, but that's in no way to lump all human's into that group. I agree that humans do cruel things like bullying someone or insulting someone, but to compare that with murdering or beating someone if laughable.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I think his main issue is with the headlines that TAX chose to use when posting two similar stories. One obviously eluded to being racially motivated and the other didn't. If you read the stories the racial aspects of both are not hidden, but the headlines used for posting on SCF are definitely not similar. I can see where he's coming from, Although I'm not going to claim to know Tax's beliefs of race from the two headlines.

I did it to illustrate a point, and I think I did so quite effectively. Personally, I think both of the crimes are abhorrent.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast