Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ralph Kiner question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Riggs, don't feel bad. I have sent to him at various addresses four (4!!!!) times now with an RTS every single time. I have tried printed & hand written with never having a success. I finally broke down and just purchased a cert signed ROMLB. My days of fishing for Ralphie are overrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the advice all.. Think i got 1 more try in me for Mr. Kiner. Going to try the " His address for Return address" & see what happens.

Thanks everyone..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got him a few months ago, and his autograph is horrible. Very shaky. Anyone else notice this? How is his auto at paid signings?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

I feel it is fitting to break this out... so I found this in a stack of signed cards at the flea market 2 years ago. All of them were from this set and most, including Kiner here was... well, let's take a look first!

I only had $30 left, so I bought this and 5 others (Duke Snider, Mickey Lolich, Hoyt Wilhelm, Warren Spahn, Johnny Mize) for $5 each! He did have Charlie Gehringer for $15, but I was going for quantity here...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Nice haul! I would have had to borrow the $15 to get Charlie or tried to do a little more "negotiating"...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I've got this Kiner ball I'd deal for another HOF ROMLB if anyone is interested:
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.youtube.com/user/TTMCentr.../1/4Ix9D3T--tI

Please Subscribe! My Ralph Kiner was TTM. It is shown in here

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got him a few months ago, and his autograph is horrible. Very shaky. Anyone else notice this? How is his auto at paid signings?

TTM in the last year and a half I've gotten him on a couple HOF pc and a ROMLB- sigs were solid.

At the signing in Cooperstown his sig was solid. He signed my book no problem and it looks great. He was slower than say Andre Dawson or Pete Rose but was awesome. He was also probably the most accommodating with photos which was nice.

Schoendienst's graph looks good too(especially on my Perez Steele Greatest Moments PC) but he took a real long time and looked to be struggling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12