Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chuck Bednarik TTM Question

I sent him 2 8x10s and a card for him to keep a little more than 2 months ago and have seen nothing back yet? Funny thing is i actually wrote a really nice letter and put a lot of though into it...if anyone knows why i haven't got it back please let me know
    Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hard tellin. I did see acouple post on SCN that said his wife sent back a letter explaining that the first auto is free, 2nd auto is $20. also stated that they were tired of dealers requesting & selling his items he so generously signs for free.

Also saw a post a week or so ago with a return time of 70 days or so which for him is a long wait. Maybe yours is at the bottom of the pile right now. Im sure he will get to it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright cool, it really doesnt matter when i get it as long as i get it

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also heard that thing about them being resentful of dealers. I heard he stopped signing entirely, hopefully that is not the case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I may send him a letter assuring him that i am not a dealer and explain everything

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think you need to send a letter but do what you want.

I knew this stuff about Mr. Bednarik so with my request I sent, I put something in the letter like " if you get the chance, please personalize it to my self (RICK) because that would look sweet framed & hung in my sports room."

I don't know if it helps or not. Chuck has been one of THE best for the TTM hobby so doubt it matters.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think you need to send a letter but do what you want.

I knew this stuff about Mr. Bednarik so with my request I sent, I put something in the letter like " if you get the chance, please personalize it to my self (RICK) because that would look sweet framed & hung in my sports room."

I don't know if it helps or not. Chuck has been one of THE best for the TTM hobby so doubt it matters.

alright i guess i will wait and see what happens
    i got him about a year ago so i was surprised when i didnt get it back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I've sent to him 3 or 4 times over the years, and they all came back within two weeks. However, I always slipped a few bucks in there as well. I have seen some returns on SCN take three or four months though, so the speed in which you get them back may be the luck of the draw.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's becoming sporadic, and it seems if you send him money it comes back quick like usual.. or at least within a month. I've sent to Chuck four times since I started collecting, and just sent my fifth. However I've enclosed money every time after the first, along with a nice letter. I just sent him $20 for three photos. I've never sold a thing btw. (Some stuff was for my brother who's an Eagles fan). It's a shame people have abused him in the manner of a request every week, and selling the stuff. Chuck is one of the best TTM guys you can get really, and it's a shame if he stops because it becomes overwhelming granting a ton of requests only to see more stuff show up on the internet for sale.
    Last edited by REDANDGOLDPRIDE; 08-16-2011 at 07:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's becoming sporadic, and it seems if you send him money it comes back quick like usual.. or at least within a month. I've sent to Chuck four times since I started collecting, and just sent my fifth. However I've enclosed money every time after the first, along with a nice letter. I just sent him $20 for three photos. I've never sold a thing btw. (Some stuff was for my brother who's an Eagles fan). It's a shame people have abused him in the manner of a request every week, and selling the stuff. Chuck is one of the best TTM guys you can get really, and it's a shame if he stops because it becomes overwhelming granting a ton of requests only to see more stuff show up on the internet for sale.

do you think i will ever see my stuff again?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast