Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buffalo Bison @ Columbus Clippers: 8/20/11

So I managed to make it to one final Clippers game tonight...and managed my best 'graphing night ever. All said and done, I ended it with 32 autographs! With some help from a friend and a great guy in the stadium, I just killed it...here's how I did!

Team Photo #1 (Pregame)
    Tim Fedroff
    Travis Buck
    Cord Phelps
    Jeanmar Gomez
    Matt Langway
    Corey Kluber
    Mitch Talbot
    Nick Hagadone
    Zach McAllister
    Paulo Espino
    Argenis Reeys
    Rueben Niebla
    Zack Putnam
    Beau Mills
    Jerad Head

Team Photo #2 (Postgame)
    Nick Johnson
    Corey Kluber
    Josh Judy
    Jeanmar Gomez
    Zack Putnam
    Mitch Talbot
    Zach McAllister
    Tim Fedroff
    Random Bison Player
    Eric "The King" Burger! Awesomest guy ever...

Misc. Stuff

Jared Goedert 1/1 5x7
    Joe Martinez 1/1 5x7
    Beau Mills 1/1 4x6
    Nick Hagadone 1/1 8x10
    Zach McAllister 1/1 Ticket Stub (from MLB Debut)
    Travis Buck 1/1 Card
    Mitch Talbot 1/1 Card
    Nick Johnson 1/1 Card (had another that I gave to my friend...)

This was, no doubt, my best day 'graphing ever...I couldn't possibly be any happier at this point! Only things that didn't get signed were of guys that got called up to Cleveland in the past two days...Will definitely try to get some photos up soon, as the 8x10's all look AWESOME! All in all, just a great night and an epic way to end my summer. Just too much cool stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hard to complain about a night like that one man, congrats! Good job grabbing all those autographs, especially the photos and the McAllister ticket stubs. Those are cool pieces to add to the collection for sure.