Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Sorry for no scan. I sent that card off with the Baron since it had some chipping. Thought might as well send in other recent fleer cards while I was at it! Ill see what happens.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

No problem at all. Hope you get great new ones. Let us know, I'm interested to see what happens. Thanks - I also found that those cards chip easily (Hoops Hot Prospects).

Tim

Garycolemanx
    yeah I also notisced that those packs are hott, I bought 5 packs and got 3 inserts. Nothing fantastic but some good stuff, everybody should defitnaly check them out.

SCF Rewards

Over 9 weeks and no card back.... Come on Fleer! Just sent them an email telling them to hurry up!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    haha, Never thought of that! It is pretty weird b/c there is a stitch, but couldn't the hornets afford to replace Baron's pants? Instead of repairing them. hahahaha

then again you know players are superstitious so he might not wanted to get that uniform fixed he might have been having a string of good games...

hey do you want to trade this one...
    Class of 02 Stoudamire/Gooden

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by gioperation
    then again you know players are superstitious so he might not wanted to get that uniform fixed he might have been having a string of good games...

hey do you want to trade this one...
    Class of 02 Stoudamire/Gooden

I'll trade it.. what do you have?? :D I collect a lot of the Colorado players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    I'll trade it.. what do you have?? :D I collect a lot of the Colorado players.

bv on the amare/gooden
    2002-03 Hoops Hot Prospects Class Of 16 A.Stoudemire/D.Gooden $6.00 $15.00

bv on this helton
    2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection 420 Todd Helton DC Bat NM-MT Own 1 $15.00 $6.00 $15.00
    #'d 405/775

here is a pic of the card

let me know if this works, so I can pull it off ebay before it get any bids
    Last edited by gioperation; 06-05-2003 at 04:59 PM.

SCF Rewards

I will do that trade Gio.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok cool.

I don't have your addy still, I will drop the card in the mail tommorrow, I will drop you a pm with mine, and hook me up with yours.

gio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12