Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast
    New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Finest is always a fun product, will definitely get some info on that, thanks!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got back some prices on a few cases upcoming. I can put up a Finest break if anyone is interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I still am nervous about this but I want to try

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would be interested in a finest or any other football product. Question is how would the breaks be done? Random division break? Random team? Fixed price team. Just wondering.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested in a finest or any other football product. Question is how would the breaks be done? Random division break? Random team? Fixed price team. Just wondering.

I like the random team breaks and the pick your team breaks where I randomize the list and whoever comes out at #1 gets their choice of any team. Which ever way would work best is what I would look at doing. Not a big fan of the fixed prices as some teams naturally would be higher. I like it when all members who want to get into a break can pay the same price.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

All we need is a few members interested in a particular product and we can get the case breaks up and going again.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

All we need is a few members interested in a particular product and we can get the case breaks up and going again.

I would be interested but mainly like random division or choice divisions. Random teams I don't like as much and you would also need to fill 32 spots. but if your looking for a count on members you can add me. At least with random divisions you only need 8 people per break. If you get a larger response you could do the random team break especially with the higher cost products. My 2 cents.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested but mainly like random division or choice divisions. Random teams I don't like as much and you would also need to fill 32 spots. but if your looking for a count on members you can add me. At least with random divisions you only need 8 people per break. If you get a larger response you could do the random team break especially with the higher cost products. My 2 cents.

I appreciate your feedback. I will keep the random division in thought and probably give one a try.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Dave and Adams has a 2014 playbook 15 box case break for 25.95 random team break. I would definitely be interested in something like this as each box has at least 3 autos and 5 total hits. Cheap price for a lot of hits is what would draw me in to trying my first break lol.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will be posting a break possibly today, keep your eyes out, thanks!!

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast