Ok I had a trade with a member and the card I recieved was in poor condition bad corners etc......So I contacted the member and told them of the situation, they stated that the card was in mint when they sent it and stated that it was not like that when they sent it and could not understand what could of happened, I had not even pulled card from top loader. So they said if I send it back they would replace it well I recieved the card today and I contacted them and let them know I was pleased and asked for them to close out trade which they did and here was the response from them (Wow that was quick. Hope you enjoy everything. Make sure that you leave positive feedback and I will do the same for you.), so I left positive feedback so I replied and asked them to please leave feedback also. Well here is the response from the member I just got (Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm a having a little bit of trouble returing the favor but I want you to know that I appreciate you just the same. ) Members like this don't deserve to be on here and if I knew he was going to do this then I would of left the appropriate feedback which would have been negative.........If I wouldn't get banned I would give the members name but I am going to just leave it alone and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't how you treat people and it is sad that there are members like this that can feel good about themselves, I hope others on here will understand my frustration and next time stuff like this happens unfortunately I will leave neutral or negative feedback lesson learned is all I can say..............