Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Country

Facts are facts and cannot be argued. You are such a die hard Crosby fan that you cannot truly say whether or not he is as great as you claim because you cannot look at the argument in an unbiased frame of mind. Distance yourself as a fan of the player and look at it from the perspective as a fan of the history of the game. Even Eric Lindros has better 1st 6 year stats than Crosby at 1.408 PPG over 360 games

Lol - then you should of put lindros on the list!

but i can't take your list seriously when you put 2 people on the list that played TWO HUNDRED PLUS less games than everyone else on your list

There are NHL players that come up for 1 or 2 games and get a goal or two in each game, which is why PPG doesn't prove anything unless the list or experiment is controlled

I mean seriously, I think everyone learned by the age of nine that in an experiment or set of data that certain things need to remain consistent

If your basing your argument off of POINTS PER GAME, then maybe the NUMBER OF GAMES should be somewhat similar - maybe you shouldn't have put TWO players who played 200+ games less than the other guys.

lol - probably the biggest fail I've seen in this argument

Country

I mean like I said - this thread is so pointless now

You can believe whatever you want

but that list - probably the biggest fail I've seen on here

On your next list you should compare Lebron James' free throw percentage with Zaza Pachulias to prove that Pachulia is better than James - don't mind the fact that Pachulia only shot 2 free throws..stats are stats right!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Bro why can't you just arrive with a cooler head

The debate is long over

Im trying to create a premise that satisfies ALL PARTIES

so take your hate, and all your doubt to another thread because its obvious your never going to agree with me, or meet me halfway unless i flat out say Crosby is nothing more than an average star - which isn't true

so have a nice day

.................................................. .....................................

My head is plenty cool Son. Don't type Balderdash and expect us to believe the nonsense.

This site is for discussion, if you don't agree with somebody, you don't call them haters, or tell them to arrive with a cool head. You have no idea what I feel, or how I think.

Sid is a wonderful young player and the face of the NHL today. Greatness is something that happens over time. Sid will equate to greatness, once he has proven his worth over time, and not before that, especially when you are saying that few if any are better than he. That is simply not the truth.

Now, If our replies are not to your satisfaction, and you believe we are mindless, then please go elsewhere.

Understand?
    Last edited by centrehice; 09-01-2011 at 06:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Lol - then you should of put lindros on the list!

but i can't take your list seriously when you put 2 people on the list that played TWO HUNDRED PLUS less games than everyone else on your list

There are NHL players that come up for 1 or 2 games and get a goal or two in each game, which is why PPG doesn't prove anything unless the list or experiment is controlled

I mean seriously, I think everyone learned by the age of nine that in an experiment or set of data that certain things need to remain consistent

If your basing your argument off of POINTS PER GAME, then maybe the NUMBER OF GAMES should be somewhat similar - maybe you shouldn't have put TWO players who played 200+ games less than the other guys.

lol - probably the biggest fail I've seen in this argument

They are consistent. Your contention was never "how many games" it was "6 seasons" that is the stat he used for his comparison, your stat.

Country

.................................................. .....................................

My head is plenty cool Son. Don't type Balderdash and expect us to believe the nonsense.

This site is for discussion, if you don't agree with somebody, you don't call them haters, or tell them to arrive with a cool head. You have no idea what I feel, or how I think.

Sid is a wonderful young player and the face of the NHL today. Greatness is something that happens over time. Sid will equate to greatness, once he has proven his worth over time.

Now, If our replies are not to your satisfaction, and you believe we are all idiots, then please go elsewhere.

Understand?

I was trying to end the thread

I don't mind all the other replies, but when Im trying to end the thread with a statement that covers all parties, you don't need to go blurt out which part you don't agree with - because again, I'm trying to create a GENERAL thesis of what people think of him, which you may, or may not completely satisfy you.

Because if you haven't found out by now, we have COMPLETELY different opinions on him, and neither of us are going to say anything that we both agree with

Im never going to make a statement that you completely agree with crosby because we simply have different opinions, but to respond to everything I say when Im trying to make the most median comment....well thats just prolonging the thread

The list was just funny

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Your general consesus it WRONG. Most in the thread believe he still has the potential to be among the greatest. Few believe his first 6 seasons bestow that honour on him. If you got your consensus right the thread may have ended. lol

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I was trying to end the thread

I don't mind all the other replies, but when Im trying to end the thread with a statement that covers all parties, you don't need to go blurt out which part you don't agree with - because again, I'm trying to create a GENERAL thesis of what people think of him, which you may, or may not completely satisfy you.

Because if you haven't found out by now, we have COMPLETELY different opinions on him, and neither of us are going to say anything that we both agree with

Im never going to make a statement that you completely agree with crosby because we simply have different opinions, but to respond to everything I say when Im trying to make the most median comment....well thats just prolonging the thread

The list was just funny

.................................................. ...........................

I didn't see Bill Durnan, Lester Patrick or Howie Morenz play, but I know they are among the very best the game has had to offer. Why do I know this? Because I have bothered to seek the facts, read, embrace NHL history, and the truth that came well before my time.

You are not bothering to even look into history, your presumption will not change, because you will never learn to embrace a player that you have not seen play and that.....is very unfortunate,

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks like this discussion has gone on long enough, it's heading to the archives.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718