Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Bill O'Reilly has his wife's boyfriend investigated by the cops

Last edited by mrveggieman; 09-02-2011 at 02:51 PM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I can't stand O'Reilly at all but if this is all true good for him on this one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This story disgusts me. O'Reilly claims that he is a conservative and is against gov't waste but he has the police dept (a local gov't agency) follow 1 of their own around not in suspicion of committing a crime but for a personal issue that the police should not be involved with whatsoever. O'Reilly is a hyprocryte and needs to sit down and shut up. Mabey if he used more of his energy being a better husband instead of being a complete jerk he would not be in the situation that he is now.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

This story disgusts me. O'Reilly claims that he is a conservative and is against gov't waste but he has the police dept (a local gov't agency) follow 1 of their own around not in suspicion of committing a crime but for a personal issue that the police should not be involved with whatsoever. O'Reilly is a hyprocryte and needs to sit down and shut up. Mabey if he used more of his energy being a better husband instead of being a complete jerk he would not be in the situation that he is now.

In my state adultery is a crime. Maybe, he is trying to build a case so he don't have to pay out his arse in alimony and whatever else she can take from him...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

the man being investigated is in the wrong if he is getting together with a married woman. That in itself is making himself as well as his unit looking bad. Also there are plenty of police departments that have divisions with the pure purpose to look into these types of things.

And its kind of weird how well you think you know him and how he interacts as a husband. While many can't stand some of the crap coming out of his mouth no one has the right to comment on his marriage as no one knows at all how her personal life is like. Because I know about a lot of the posts we've seen on here of you or many other members does that really give me the right to make assumptions on how a members marriage or personal life is like?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Christian values for the win!

SCF Rewards
    Country

the man being investigated is in the wrong if he is getting together with a married woman. That in itself is making himself as well as his unit looking bad. Also there are plenty of police departments that have divisions with the pure purpose to look into these types of things.

And its kind of weird how well you think you know him and how he interacts as a husband. While many can't stand some of the crap coming out of his mouth no one has the right to comment on his marriage as no one knows at all how her personal life is like. Because I know about a lot of the posts we've seen on here of you or many other members does that really give me the right to make assumptions on how a members marriage or personal life is like?

You are absolutely right I don't know O'Reilley on a personal level and based on the way he is on tv I would not care to know him on a personal level. The point I was trying to make is that there was something going in his household that made his wife upset and go running to the arms of another man. None of us have any idea what thay may have been. I also do not appreciate the fact that he used his money and clout to get the police who serve the entire community as a whole and not just him to get involved in his domestic dispute. To be perfectly honest I don't feel sorry for the guy at all and I hope that despite all of this that his wife still takes him to the cleaners.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

The sheer idiocy of the thread amazes me. I only have one comment. Wifes boyfriend ? All that needs to be said.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

You are absolutely right I don't know O'Reilley on a personal level and based on the way he is on tv I would not care to know him on a personal level. The point I was trying to make is that there was something going in his household that made his wife upset and go running to the arms of another man. None of us have any idea what thay may have been. I also do not appreciate the fact that he used his money and clout to get the police who serve the entire community as a whole and not just him to get involved in his domestic dispute. To be perfectly honest I don't feel sorry for the guy at all and I hope that despite all of this that his wife still takes him to the cleaners.

That's what a divorce is for...if you are not happy with some one you divorce them you don't cheat on them...

And as for the bold type sentence...that shows you have no rational thinking at all...
    Last edited by Hilfiger1975; 09-02-2011 at 05:06 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

good for him? really? calling in favors and using fame or power to get internal affairs to look into infidelity? Sounds like an easy case of misappropriated man hours to me. Whomever let O'Reilly talk him into making his officers investigate something like this should get the axe. True adultery is considered illegal in some areas. I find it absurd. My personal opinions aside, I doubt there is much legal precedence of any type of law enforcement investigating it specifically on it's own. For someone to waste tax dollars to be a P.I. looking into adultery is a complete joke. O'Reilly should have called the show Cheaters.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast