Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

ONUwr81's TTM successes

I'm very new to not only the TTM realm but this site as well. I looked through this site quite a bit and became interested so i thought i'd start and see what i could come up with. I've collected signed memorabilia before but not in this way. So Saturday i sent out my first few TTM's

Y.A. Tittle (8x10 custom)
    Peyton Manning (8x10 custom w/$10.00 donation)
    Virgil Trucks (read he's a very very nice man.... 5x7 custom)
    Brandon Phillips (5x7 custom of "between the legs")

feel free to help me out with any words of advice and such, anything will help! Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm very new to not only the TTM realm but this site as well. I looked through this site quite a bit and became interested so i thought i'd start and see what i could come up with. I've collected signed memorabilia before but not in this way. So Saturday i sent out my first few TTM's

Y.A. Tittle (8x10 custom)
    Peyton Manning (8x10 custom w/$10.00 donation)
    Virgil Trucks (read he's a very very nice man.... 5x7 custom)
    Brandon Phillips (5x7 custom of "between the legs")

feel free to help me out with any words of advice and such, anything will help! Thanks

can you send me the y.a photo. i cant seem to find one
    Thanks man.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome to SCF and the TTM area.

Just do your research and look around hear reading what you can and most if not all your questions and be answered. Of course if you do have a question you can find an answer for please feel free to PM any of the TTM staff. Make sure to check out the TTM manager to see who is signing and for addresses.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got my first TTM success today, Jim Calhoun of the Connecticut Huskies.. took all of 5 days!!

Last edited by ONUwr81; 07-03-2011 at 11:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got my first TTM success today, Jim Calhoun of the Connecticut Huskies.. took all of 5 days!!

Thats a nice one to start the addiction with. Calhoun has a great sig & sends back great photos. congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Absolutely, turned out a lot better than i thought. I'm berating on whether to send to basically all the top coaches in baseball and football

SCF Rewards
    Country

sent off to some minor leaguers of the reds today

Yasmani Grandal (Baseball via Mud Cats)
    Yonder Alonso (Baseball)

as well as some more email requests to coaches

Pat Fitzgerald (NU)
    Gary Patterson (TCU)
    Mark Richt (UGA)
    Gene Chizik (Auburn)
    Derek Dooley (UT)
    John Calipari (UK)
    Rick Pitino (UL)
    Travis Ford (UMass)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Absolutely, turned out a lot better than i thought. I'm berating on whether to send to basically all the top coaches in baseball and football

That would be a great TTM project. Lots of legendary coaches out there. Might want to talk with indyreds about it also, I thought i read someplace that with NCAA rules or something, E-mail successes have really slowed down. He knows a lot more about it then me but, If your sending your own cards/8x10's you should have a sick collection in no-time..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a reply from Kentucky just saying send a SAGE to their department with age and school (per NCAA violation like you mentioned above) and they would get one to me. Heres a few things i had that i forgot to mention before

Coach K sided 8X10

Anthony Gonzalez signed 8x10

"Digger" Phelps personalized signed basketball

Antwan Jamison Signed Jersey (hard to see)
    Last edited by ONUwr81; 07-03-2011 at 11:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Like the Digger basketball!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast