Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (64)
    Country

Lots of GU/Autos to offer, looking for some trades! Mucho Lebron!

Hi all,

I'm slowly trying to move a lot of my basketball cards. I've got a couple hundred GU/AU in just basketball, plus lots of autographed memorabilia and cards in other sports. Feel free to have a look around and let me know what you like. I have lots of Lebron left from my broken PC.

I'm looking to trade even or up, but not down. Everything has a price as well, just make an offer. Looking for the stuff in my sig. as well as other things that catch my eye. There isn't a whole lot in basketball that I like anymore other than patches and decent autos. If you have other sports I am interested in those as well. Still willing to look through buckets!

I respond to all replies and PMs and am very easy to work with. I ship every business day. Make sure to click 'All Albums' so that you can see the sub-albums!

Hope we can get some trades done!
    Jordan

PS: 03-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures are NOT FOR TRADE under any circumstances. Everything else is fair game for the right deal.
    Last edited by ivbaseball06; 09-12-2011 at 09:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rbdawg85's Items on eBay

Like the following:

Lebron/Wade/Garnett/Howard
    Lebron/Magic

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (64)
    Country

Like the following:

Lebron/Wade/Garnett/Howard
    Lebron/Magic

Only thing I really like is the Tony Parker auto. Is it a sticker? Is it numbered?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check me for the Shaquille, Odom LA and Lebron/Magic.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (64)
    Country

Check me for the Shaquille, Odom LA and Lebron/Magic.

I like the Tyreke auto and Evan Turner GU. PM me an offer if you want to get a trade going.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check my bucket for any of your Vince Carter or Lebron please, http://s50.photobucket.com/home/sell...cpZZ2QQtppZZ20

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (64)
    Country

Check my bucket for any of your Vince Carter or Lebron please, http://s50.photobucket.com/home/sell...cpZZ2QQtppZZ20

PM sent