Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 528 of 556 FirstFirst ... 28428478518525526527528529530531538 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So I need some help and what better place then to ask the Philly guys.

Took my dad to the Cavs vs 76ers game tonight because my family is all from Philly and (you guessed it), he loves all Philly teams. So I went over to get autos from everybody on the team. However, there was one that I got on a top loader (along with other guys) who nobody there recognized. It's possible that they grabbed somebody because the cut Daniel Orton about 40 minutes before we got into the stadium, but both the box score and the team website reported nobody who was #2 on the roster. The name doesn't match any of the coaches listed on the program nor any player they had on the D-League roster for the 87ers. Here's a pic of the auto:

Can anybody help me out or does anybody have any idea who it could be?

NO TRADES NO SALES ALLOWED!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hollis thompson

SCF Rewards
    Country

AJ McCarron and Aaron Donald are going to be the college players honored at the Maxwell awards banquet in atlantic city this year. Other nominees for the award (who were not picked, so it is unclear if they will attend) are Winston and Manziel.

There is a pro-player who wins the award as well, usually a superstar. Will probably be announced after the superbowl. Last few winners have been peterson, rodgers, brees, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AJ McCarron and Aaron Donald are going to be the college players honored at the Maxwell awards banquet in atlantic city this year. Other nominees for the award (who were not picked, so it is unclear if they will attend) are Winston and Manziel.

There is a pro-player who wins the award as well, usually a superstar. Will probably be announced after the superbowl. Last few winners have been peterson, rodgers, brees, etc.

Is it usually easy graph at the banquet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never done it, but I know people on here have I think it is feasible to graph the morning media sessions and leaving the gala afterwards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never done it, but I know people on here have I think it is feasible to graph the morning media sessions and leaving the gala afterwards.

nominees do NOT attend the Maxwell's unless they are award winners, so Winston & Manziel definitely won't be there. Pro players, coaches, etc.. do not always attend. Rodgers did not attend 2 yrs ago. last year Ozzie Newsome (despite being an award winner) did not attend & AP only showed up later for the banquet, he did not attend the media events during the day (flew in only a couple hrs before the ceremony). but it is all IRRELEVANT because the Maxwell's have been moved to Revel this yr after being at Harrah's forever. Harrah's was very easy to hang around for autos but autograph hounding is almost non-existent at Revel. their security is informed to eject anyone "loitering" for autographs in any common area. a couple summers ago when Bauer had their event there, they were ejecting people hounding the NHL players including bringing in the AC police for 2 teenagers who came back after being kicked-out. whenever their is a big name performer their, security is "reminded" about keeping an eye out for autograph seekers & despite it being 3mos away...they've already been put on alert for the Maxwell's. my wife works @Revel, so i hear all the stories & this past summer i did a boxing event there. despite doing fairly well (thanks to us actually knowing a few guys in one of the boxers camp, which helped us w/security), we were constantly questioned by security the 2hrs we were there for an open-to-the-public weigh-in. i'm not saying it's impossible if you want to graph this event...but it will be MUCH more difficult than in the past. my advice, you better have a room there, b/c that's the 1st thing security asks you for, when they see you stand around the lobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If any of you need Jayson werth and want to make a drive... here ya go!

http://www.washingtonautoshow.com/jayson-werth/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Join us Wednesday, Jan. 15th at 6pm from Chickie’s & Pete’s 500 Easton Road, Warrington with Bill Clement and special guest Flyers forward Zac Rinaldo
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Join us, Jan. 16th from 6-7 live from Chickie’s & Pete’s 11000 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia with guest host Bob Grotz from The Delco Times, Voice of the Philadelphia Eagles Merrill Reese, and special guest Eagles Defensive Coordinator Bill Davis

SCF Rewards
    Country

Free Akers signing this Saturday from 12-1 in Alburtis! Its only one per person!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1426155750955539/

Page 528 of 556 FirstFirst ... 28428478518525526527528529530531538 ... LastLast