Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 531 of 556 FirstFirst ... 31431481521528529530531532533534541 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow nice, that's a lot of opportunities. Thanks for posting! I'll have to check some out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill Clinton will be speaking at temple in April per Philly.com. Maybe you can get him on his way in/out

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill Clinton will be speaking at temple in April per Philly.com. Maybe you can get him on his way in/out

got him in Harrisburg during the 2010 election. he had handlers that grabbed stuff from people and took them in the back for him to sign. just put your name on the back. secret service was screaming at anyone who tried to hand him a sharpie

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've heard of this "president handler graph" scenario before, and always been skeptical that the president actually signs them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got him in Harrisburg during the 2010 election. he had handlers that grabbed stuff from people and took them in the back for him to sign. just put your name on the back. secret service was screaming at anyone who tried to hand him a sharpie

It's a matter of security in regards to the sharpies. I know people that collect presidential autographs and it's impossible frankly to "graph" a ex-president or current president 1/1 with your material because everyone is viewed as a security threat.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've heard of this "president handler graph" scenario before, and always been skeptical that the president actually signs them.

yeah I guess you just have to hope its legit. I posed the question on another board and someone mentioned they were backstage at an event and Clinton did sign everything by hand. mine looks similar to other examples and was dated. as far as I'm concerned, I treat it as legit

It's a matter of security in regards to the sharpies. I know people that collect presidential autographs and it's impossible frankly to "graph" a ex-president or current president 1/1 with your material because everyone is viewed as a security threat.

absolutely, I understand. just passing along info

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clinton spoke at the kimmel center last year, anyone know how he was there?

SCF Rewards
    Country

today feb.8th Darren Daulton at carl's cards in havertown from 12:30-2:00pm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone got a Tocchet signature lately? I see some very different looking ones out there. Many with his last name written out pretty legibly, but some with just initials that dont even look like "RT"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone got a Tocchet signature lately? I see some very different looking ones out there. Many with his last name written out pretty legibly, but some with just initials that dont even look like "RT"

seems to be whether you pay for it or get it for free
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

doesn't look like I will make it to Barbs this year. is anyone able to take a downie card for me? I can send unsigned 8x10s, a puck, or something else for your end. let me know if you can help

Page 531 of 556 FirstFirst ... 31431481521528529530531532533534541 ... LastLast