Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: customs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Paratan21.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anybody would like some custom cards or photos for cut autographs made just PM me and I can let you know the price. I have been making a lot of custom 8x10 and 5x7 cut autos lately. I will design the art and once payment is received I send you the high resolution file and you can print them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is my first attempt at a booklet card. I think this turned out quite well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

sweet design..pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome work!! I have been working on a booklet card for a little while I hope to have it completed soon. It will feature 6 autographs......hopefully!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A six autograph booklet would be awesome. I can't wait to see how it turns out. These booklets are a lot of work. I found that instead of using those thick dummy cards that you get in packs it's easier to just glue a couple regular cards together to get the thickness and then glue your design to those. Sometimes those dummy cards are cut weird and your designed card doesn't line up properly.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Thanks for the great custom design for my art cards. I highly recommend using lilmezzy for your next custom project.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm glad you liked the card design Size17shoes. It will be cool to see the finished product. Thanks again for the business.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a new card I created today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cincinnati Bengals Kentucky Wildcats

The bridge is a great touch, interested in seeing what other cities would look like! Impressive work as always.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast