Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most autos 1 item TTM?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Most autos 1 item TTM?

I have seen some real cool projects over the years and really have been amazed by some of the multisigned items via TTM. A thread about the 1980 Gold Olympic team comes to mind. I usually avoid items that have multiple players as it seems like I might be throwing away a success by dropping it in the mail to another player. I have a card that is signed by Tony Perez and Joe Morgan, it also pictures Pete Rose. I personally did not risk sending it when Pete had a signing window a few years ago. What is the craziest auto that you ever risked in the mail to another player for that item and what item have you sent and gotten back signed by the most players?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryeinc's Items on eBay

I have a Phillies team card signed by Larry Bowa, Jim Lonborg, and Larry Christianson. It's pretty cool considering I got the card at a flea market for a buck! Wouldn't consider it a huge risk but I was scared of losing it when I sent it to Lonborg and Christianson after I got Bowa. I wanna' try to get "The Bull" Luzinski but I just don't wanna' risk it!

Last edited by ryeinc; 09-26-2011 at 01:15 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple of years ago, I sent this huge litho off to Jack Nicklaus after Arnold Palmer already signed it. The litho is priceless and thinking back was probably pretty stupid but I did contact Jack Nicklaus' company first asking if I could send it. Finished it off by getting the other 3 guys in person.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice card. The Bull is pretty spot on. I would give him a shot. Also, Bob Boone signs everything. Good luck.

[QUOTE=ryeinc;10442206]I have a Phillies team card signed by Larry Bowa, Jim Lonborg, and Larry Christianson. It's pretty cool considering I got the card at a flea market for a buck! Wouldn't consider it a huge risk but I was scared of losing it when I sent it to Lonborg and Christianson after I got Bowa. I wanna' try to get "The Bull" Luzinski but I just don't wanna' risk it!

[

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I have a number of multi-signed items but my favorite would have to be my custom pic that I TTM'ed to Chuck Bednarik, Jim Taylor and Paul Hornung:

I forgot to mention that a few years ago, I also lost an irreplaceable custom pic previously signed by Merlin Olson & Roger Brown by sending it to Deacon Jones' foundation. They kept my pic & donation. I kept after them by writing 3 follow letters but they never answered a one & I just gave up. This experience really made me realize that you never send something that you can not afford to loose...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 09-26-2011 at 10:20 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Started this ROY project, should look pretty good once its done. Problem is I try to send out letters before hand in order to confirm they will sign which takes twice as long.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

I had a '72-'73 Topps NBA Assists Leaders card signed by Nate Archibald and Lenny Wilkens. I sent to Jerry West and completed the card. It was a project that took me nearly 2 years to complete. As of today, I have nearly a 60 day request out to Barry Latman to complete my "Tribe Hill Trio" card featuring he, Jim Perry and Dick Stigman. I love the Indians and truly feel that if he does not want to sign, he should just keep it.....Just seeing it 2/3 full will taunt and haunt me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple of years ago, I sent this huge litho off to Jack Nicklaus after Arnold Palmer already signed it. The litho is priceless and thinking back was probably pretty stupid but I did contact Jack Nicklaus' company first asking if I could send it. Finished it off by getting the other 3 guys in person.

This has to be one of the coolest pieces I've seen. Very nice man, congrats on it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes!

This has to be one of the coolest pieces I've seen. Very nice man, congrats on it!

I agree that is an awesome item. The funny part is that his collection is so nice that he did not even frame it up and find a nice spot to hang it! Buddy what is wall worthy in your man cave? Congrats on those sigs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL. Thanks Mike. I actually gave that to my Dad (Lou) as a gift. It is hanging in the bar room at his house. I will have to take a few pics of my walls when I get home next month. I will be sure to post them for you guys.

I agree that is an awesome item. The funny part is that his collection is so nice that he did not even frame it up and find a nice spot to hang it! Buddy what is wall worthy in your man cave? Congrats on those sigs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast