Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Wall Streets day of rage .

You guys know about the protest in New York going on for almost 10 days now . This is not your average protest though with more than 100 arrest and threats of collapasing the banks and stock market . This is how the left get there point across. If you can prove a tea party is more violent than this protest please enlighten me . Comming to a city near you .

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/09/16/r...y-wall-street/

Organizers of the event swear up and down that the mass protest will be nonviolent in nature. This raises the question of why they named their event after the original “Days of Rage” that took place in Chicago in 1969. That tumultuous year, members of what was later to become known as the Weather Underground​ provoked four days of riots and demonstrations against The System. The September 17 protest comes months after ACORN founder Wade Rathke​ wrote of an “anti-banking jihad” and SEIU operative Stephen Lerner promised to “bring down the stock market” through a campaign of disruption. Sociologist Abby Scher said she was bullish on the potential of Lerner’s plan to cause massive upheaval. “As Frances Fox Piven and [Richard] Cloward taught us … poor peoples’ movements are successful when they create conditions of ungovernability. And then you win victories

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Hopefully this will steamroll and gain momentum, this country needs a revolution if there is any hope of a future for us, our children or their children's children.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Steven Colbert sent a camera crew and had video footage of a woman walking around topless. I was confused as to what being topless has to do with Wall Street and why she felt the need to be lewd to protest.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Hopefully this will steamroll and gain momentum, this country needs a revolution if there is any hope of a future for us, our children or their children's children.

Church!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

You have got to be kidding me. If you think the collapse of the financial system and the government will be good for the country, you are very naive.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Steven Colbert sent a camera crew and had video footage of a woman walking around topless. I was confused as to what being topless has to do with Wall Street and why she felt the need to be lewd to protest.

I don't know about you, but anytime I'm walking around New York City and come near Wall Street, I feel an unmistakable urge to strip naked and run around showing everybody my "stocks and bonds".

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

You have got to be kidding me. If you think the collapse of the financial system and the government will be good for the country, you are very naive.

So you approve of this current financial system, the one where we are 14 trillion in debt and digging the hole deeper everyday because we are too ignorant to admit we are over our head. And the poorer get poorer while the richer get richer. Since they refuse to listen to reason and continue on this downward spiral into destroying this country whats your solution then?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

So you approve of this current financial system, the one where we are 14 trillion in debt and digging the hole deeper everyday because we are too ignorant to admit we are over our head. And the poorer get poorer while the richer get richer. Since they refuse to listen to reason and continue on this downward spiral into destroying this country whats your solution then?

Show me where I said any of that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Show me where I said any of that.

So mrtaxman what soultions do you have? And before you say that we need to vote Obama out again let me remind you that our current financial problems began long before most of use have ever heard of Barac Obama.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

So mrtaxman what soultions do you have? And before you say that we need to vote Obama out again let me remind you that our current financial problems began long before most of use have ever heard of Barac Obama.

My solutions are lower taxes, substantially less government regulation, real entitlement reform, and real spending cuts- not just decreases in spending increases.

Also, the democrats are the ones who won't rein in spending. Every time the republicans try to do something about it, the dems come out and demagogue, claiming that republicans want to kick grandma out on the street and let her die of pneumonia.

These people want anarchy and financial chaos, the result of which is ALWAYS bloodshed.
    Last edited by AUTaxMan; 09-29-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast