Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Suggs is like the 3rd or 4th best def player on his own team. Even Ray lewis himself said Willis is the best Linebacker in the game.....Terrell Suggs LOL, C'mon man...And Kevin Kolb? Seriously ? What has he ever done? Nada

Country

?????

Look, Kevin Kolb has a great chemistry with Larry Fitzgerald. The Cardinals are still the best team in NFC West, since they acquired Kolb. They are building chemistry, so watch their records improve from now to the end. Kolb should be a top 10 QB in NFL at the end of this year.

Country

Okay, if you want to compare Patrick Willis to a MLB. I think his best comparison is to Jon Beason. The 49ers are the worst team in NFC West, so they don't have many stars. However, if Willis goes to Steelers or Cowboys, he will become invisible.

Look at Jon Beason's card at ebay, his contender auto RC is very reasonable $15 top. I personally think Beason is better than Willis, since Beason is a game-changing playmaker.

SCF Rewards
    Country

His prices are going up slightly, especially on some of his higher-end stuff. A few years back, his Exquisite RPAs ranged around $40-60, now they are consistently $70+. Basically, Willis has more cards, as Willis was a rookie in an era where more high-end products existed compared to Suggs' rookie year.

But to basically say Willis is nothing more than a tackler...utterly laughable and misguided.

Country

Did this guy just compare Patrick Willis to Suggs and Kolb? LOL

Dont be a hater.

LOL I didn't realize you're a 49ers fan. You are the fan of the worst team in NFC West. HAHA... The 49ers are lucky to have 3-1, but they will fail to finish at 8-8 or worst. The Cardinals will take the lead.

Country

His prices are going up slightly, especially on some of his higher-end stuff. A few years back, his Exquisite RPAs ranged around $40-60, now they are consistently $70+. Basically, Willis has more cards, as Willis was a rookie in an era where more high-end products existed compared to Suggs' rookie year.

But to basically say Willis is nothing more than a tackler...utterly laughable and misguided.

I looked at the current 2011 stats, omg...Willis isn't #1 best tackler anymore. That guy name Bowman..? LoL... that's what you get for overhyping on a medicore above average linebacker. Ray McDonald is a player who got more sacks than willis? LOL
    Last edited by jaybird_1981; 10-07-2011 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Language

SCF Rewards
    Country

You just compared Patrick Willis to John Beason.....everything you say regarding this discussion is now null and void. The 49ers have the best record in the NFC West by the way and they will win the division...granted it's the NFC west but they are far from the worst in that division. Seattle is one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in the entire league.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I looked at the current 2011 stats, omg...Willis isn't #1 best tackler anymore. That guy name Bowman..? LoL... that's what you get for overhyping on a medicore above average linebacker. Ray McDonald is a player who got more sacks than willis? LOL

Such a fuss over a difference of 8 tackles after 4 games. Being All-Pro/Pro-Bowler every year since your rookie year means nothing, apparently.

Consider if Willis was on a team that had a more aggressive defense and a better secondary - sound familiar?

If you want to rant over being butt-hurt about Suggs' prices, that's fine. But that just means you would be making even more foolish comments and embarrassing yourself.
    Last edited by jaybird_1981; 10-07-2011 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Language

SCF Rewards
    Country

?????

Look, Kevin Kolb has a great chemistry with Larry Fitzgerald. The Cardinals are still the best team in NFC West, since they acquired Kolb. They are building chemistry, so watch their records improve from now to the end. Kolb should be a top 10 QB in NFL at the end of this year.

You cant be serious. Jimmy Clausen could have great chemistry with fitzgerald. All you have to do is throw it up. Thats the only play he has made this season, throwing off his back foot into double coverage and Fitz saved him with his skill. Kolb is unproven and has done nothing. And Arizona is NOT the best team in the West. Im not gonna go saying the 49ers are(Even though were 3-1 and they are 1-3) its still early and things could change. I would say the rams ,cards and the 49ers are about equal. With the 49ers on the upswing the most by far.
    Okay, if you want to compare Patrick Willis to a MLB. I think his best comparison is to Jon Beason. The 49ers are the worst team in NFC West, so they don't have many stars. However, if Willis goes to Steelers or Cowboys, he will become invisible.

Look at Jon Beason's card at ebay, his contender auto RC is very reasonable $15 top. I personally think Beason is better than Willis, since Beason is a game-changing playmaker.

Invisible? Beason is better than Willis? Where do you get this stuff? LOL. All the players and coaches, Analysts are always talking up how good Willis is. I dont here crap being said about Beason. The argument you made about Willis being on a bad team and not having stars so he's not that good would be more applicable to Beason and the Panthers.
    Remember the NFL network top 100 of 2010? Take a look:http://top100.nfl.com/

Willis:
    Players vote #23 Fans Vote #22

Suggs:
    Players vote #40 Fans vote #34

Beason:
    Players vote #95 Fans Vote not even in the top 100

Kolb: Oh thats right, Totally unproven and hasn't done squat -NOT on the list at all. Dude Philly got OVER big time trading him to Arizona. I'm mean what has he ever done? 1 or 2 mediocre games with a really good team and receiving core behind him(Philly)...its not even close.

Country

Someone is right....many Ravens haters around here.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast