Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Republican debate link

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll have to find it and watch it. I'm totally wiped out from all these debates though. I don't know how they do it. It's like every 10 days now. Given that this one was economic in nature, I owe it to myself to watch it.

Speaking from a Pennsylvanian's perspective, I will NEVER vote for Santorum. He was a joke, and a do-nothing guy. He's an ego-maniacal jerk who cares about nobody but himself. (that last part is from a personal perspective).

Romney is a great debater. However, he just strikes me as the John Kerry of the Republican party. He's "flip-flopped" a lot over his career, and will have a TON of trouble in the election due to his Massachusetts healthcare program.

I met Romney during the 2008 election run.

You ever go to a car dealership and when the salesman approaches you get that "I am about to get screwed" feeling?

I got that with Romney. He will not get my vote.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I met Romney during the 2008 election run.

You ever go to a car dealership and when the salesman approaches you get that "I am about to get screwed" feeling?

I got that with Romney. He will not get my vote.

I hope he would if he gets the nomination. One thing is for certain, ANY of those candidates would be better than 4 more years of hope and change. Even Bachmann, as much as it pains me to say it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I hope he would if he gets the nomination. One thing is for certain, ANY of those candidates would be better than 4 more years of hope and change. Even Bachmann, as much as it pains me to say it.

Let me ask you this. We all know of your dislike for President Obama so I'm not even going to go there with you. My question is who would you compare any of these potential republican canidates to the 8 years of hell that we had with gwb?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I dislike Obama and his policies as much as anybody but something about Romney bothers me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

I dislike Obama and his policies as much as anybody but something about Romney bothers me.

Even if you think Romney's policies might be bad, you KNOW Obama's are. I think it's a reasonable gamble to take.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Let me ask you this. We all know of your dislike for President Obama so I'm not even going to go there with you. My question is who would you compare any of these potential republican canidates to the 8 years of hell that we had with gwb?

Are you asking which candidate is the most like Bush? If you are, I would go with Perry, whom I cannot stand. I think the best man for the job is Gingrich, but the Dems have spent the last 25 years destroying him, so I don't think he has much of a chance.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Even if you think Romney's policies might be bad, you KNOW Obama's are. I think it's a reasonable gamble to take.

It's not policies that concern me. I can't articulate it on a message board. He struck me as the type of guy you would be friendly with but you never would entirely trust. He just made me uneasy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

It's not policies that concern me. I can't articulate it on a message board. He struck me as the type of guy you would be friendly with but you never would entirely trust. He just made me uneasy.

Well in this case, you should choose between the lesser of two evils.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Well in this case, you should choose between the lesser of two evils.

i.e.- what we all do every election cycle.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

So he's a polished politician? lol....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast