Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: protest in ny

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up protest in ny

about time the people do something about the greed to the rich. they getting to much money from the little guy. any body which the rt news about all the portest in ny and around the us and around the world. the rt news is channle 103 ill comcast station??
    Last edited by bud7562; 11-23-2011 at 03:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Lol, I think I'll stay away from this one........;)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Man I am totally with you!! We need to take all of the money from these greedy rich people! And the best part is that after we take their money then their stupid businesses and corporations will go bankrupt and all of those stupid middle-class and working poor people won't have jobs anyore. Won't that be great?!!!

Then we can all be a bunch of poor, unemployed losers sitting around singing "We Are the World" waiting for the government check to arrive!! Oh, wait. If the rich people don't have any more money and the middle class and working poor are unemployed, who will pay the taxes that funds our unemployed unproductive lifestyle? Who will the government tax so that we can continue to do nothing with our lives but whine and cry that someone else hasn't made it better for us?

I think I have found a weakness in our master plan...

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Man I am totally with you!! We need to take all of the money from these greedy rich people! And the best part is that after we take their money then their stupid businesses and corporations will go bankrupt and all of those stupid middle-class and working poor people won't have jobs anyore. Won't that be great?!!!

Then we can all be a bunch of poor, unemployed losers sitting around singing "We Are the World" waiting for the government check to arrive!! Oh, wait. If the rich people don't have any more money and the middle class and working poor are unemployed, who will pay the taxes that funds our unemployed unproductive lifestyle? Who will the government tax so that we can continue to do nothing with our lives but whine and cry that someone else hasn't made it better for us?

I think I have found a weakness in our master plan...

Or the rich can have people in other countries work for them for cheaper prices and make themselves richer...oops i guess that's already happening, huh? Because you know it's not like 80% of businesses and corporations in America haven't already done that.

So based off what i just said why should i give a rat's fuzzy bottom about rich people, again? And how exactly is businesses and corporations helping middle class and lower class in America by outsourcing jobs, again?
    Last edited by Hilfiger1975; 10-16-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Here i'll answer that question for you...

They're not...
    Last edited by Hilfiger1975; 10-16-2011 at 07:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Or the rich can have people in other countries work for them for cheaper prices and make themselves richer...oops i guess that's already happening, huh? Because you know it's not like 80% of businesses and corporations in America haven't already done that.

So based off what i just said why should i give a rat's fuzzy bottom about rich people, again? And how exactly is businesses and corporations helping middle class and lower class in America by outsourcing jobs, again?

Call me crazy but I don't see the problem.

1) If I owned a major corporation then I would go where the labor is cheapest. That isn't America. Why criticize them for just being business savvy?

2) Last I checked, the doors were opened to send jobs overseas by a little ditty called NAFTA. Then the creator of NAFTA went and made China (our top competitior in most areas) our most favored trade partner and made it easier for China to send their products over here for us to buy, further weakening our own businesses and forcing them to look for ways to cut production costs (see #1).

Seriously. What are these people the most upset over? Jobs going overseas and companies getting bailed out. Who did those things? Clinton and Obama. Whose fault is it that they are/were in office? The people who are now complaining. Seems a little stupid to me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

about time the people do something about the greed to the rich. they getting to much money from the little guy.

lol i was listening to rush limbaugh (sp) and he had one of those protesters he was interviewing and the guy tried telling him he HAD to shop at walmart and he had the RIGHT not to shop there but his cash flow wouldnt allow it...you know what i get so sick of people feeling like they are owed something...im 27 years old and my generation is straight up lazy...im not the richest man but i am self made owner of 2 businesses..i grew up fed and clothed and housed but i didnt wear jordans..i wore everlasts lol..i was determined to make something of myself..i worked 80-90 hours a week for 2-3 years until i could finally afford to pay someone to help out and then it only went down to 60 hours a week..but as i became more profitable i could hire people to do the work and it go to where i could hire a full time manager for a store and venture out to start the next business. with the govt just handing out freebies like welfare and such to those who dont need it..(my sister makes 50 grand a year and has 2 kids and the govt found it in their infinite wisdom to give her welfare) anyways lol people whining and crying about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer...theres a reason for that..if these protesters would stop crying about what they dont have and put the effort into starting a business(i started mine with 150 dollars and a 1996 chevy truck) so i know it can be done. they would have something to be proud of...give them a million bucks and they will be broke in 2-5 years and crying about the rich again anyways lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

lol i was listening to rush limbaugh (sp) and he had one of those protesters he was interviewing and the guy tried telling him he HAD to shop at walmart and he had the RIGHT not to shop there but his cash flow wouldnt allow it...you know what i get so sick of people feeling like they are owed something...im 27 years old and my generation is straight up lazy...im not the richest man but i am self made owner of 2 businesses..i grew up fed and clothed and housed but i didnt wear jordans..i wore everlasts lol..i was determined to make something of myself..i worked 80-90 hours a week for 2-3 years until i could finally afford to pay someone to help out and then it only went down to 60 hours a week..but as i became more profitable i could hire people to do the work and it go to where i could hire a full time manager for a store and venture out to start the next business. with the govt just handing out freebies like welfare and such to those who dont need it..(my sister makes 50 grand a year and has 2 kids and the govt found it in their infinite wisdom to give her welfare) anyways lol people whining and crying about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer...theres a reason for that..if these protesters would stop crying about what they dont have and put the effort into starting a business(i started mine with 150 dollars and a 1996 chevy truck) so i know it can be done. they would have something to be proud of...give them a million bucks and they will be broke in 2-5 years and crying about the rich again anyways lol

Church!!!! (veggie will love this LOL)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

about time the people do something about the greed to the rich. they getting to much money from the little guy.

lol people dont make you eat at mcdonalds, or shop at walmart, or heck even wipe with toilet paper..those big businesses are there as a convienence to us we choose to use them..i cant think of one major business that we have to have to survive...its our choice to use their products and pad their pockets..if you were the owner of a major business you would feel different...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

Church!!!! (veggie will love this LOL)

huh? lol i just get sick and tired of people whining and crying about their situations instead of changing their situations..people need to realize in american you dont have the right to be happy...you have the right to pursue happiness

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast