Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for John Carlson and Nicklas Backstrom

Looking to continue building my John Carlson PC and kind of get a Nicklas Backstrom PC going. I'm mainly looking for jersey/patch/autos, but I would be willing to trade for base and insert lots of these players if I needed them. Let me know what you have, and please check my SCF inventory to see what you're interested in! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Good luck on picking up some nice stuff! Unfortunately that because he's been racking up so many assists lately the prices of his cards have gone up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck on picking up some nice stuff! Unfortunately that because he's been racking up so many assists lately the prices of his cards have gone up

Haha right?? I have a lot of stuff of his from random trading over the past few years but I'm just now trying to collect these two guys. I've never been able to afford to buy stuff off eBay, and with him and Ovi going crazy lately, I don't expect that to change haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Haha right?? I have a lot of stuff of his from random trading over the past few years but I'm just now trying to collect these two guys. I've never been able to afford to buy stuff off eBay, and with him and Ovi going crazy lately, I don't expect that to change haha.

Agreeeed! But as long as they're playing well I'm satisfied, hopefully they can go deep in the playoffs :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreeeed! But as long as they're playing well I'm satisfied, hopefully they can go deep in the playoffs :)

Absolutely. I'd be fine with a crazy hike in prices if it meant we finally got a cup.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump