Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What ever happened to Tony LaRussa???

I know Tony Larussa has been one of the best TTM signers that there are. I sent to him when Spring Training came around and am yet to hear back from him. The thing that sucks is the card I sent was already signed by Jim Leyland. I know I broke the number 1 rule of TTMs (Don't send anything you wouldn't want getting lost) but never expecting someone with the track record of Tony would stop signing. Anybody else send to him this year?

BANNED

Country

i sent on 9/23 and recieved back 2 signed cards on 10/14 so I think he is a great signer and a great guy who is a first ballot hall of famer sucks about your leyland card though

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have seen multiple returns from him this season. Never give up, but maybe yours got shuffled to the bottom of the pile & just hasnt gotten there yet

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wonder if he will still knock out his fan mail. I sent a ball not too long ago

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tony.sr57's Items on eBay

i SENT A CARD BACK IN SPRING TRANING SO IF IT IN THE BOTTOM OF THE PILE
    HOPE HE GETS TO IT SOON
    MY THOUGHTS IT IN THE BOTTOM OF A LAND FILL LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got one in the regular season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well he did retire, so if you sent c/o the Cardinals, he might not get that mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soouthpaw17's Items on eBay

Maybe he retired from TTM to lol
    Don't ask to trade by book value. No one has traded by book value since ebay has existed.