Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Al Qaeda flag flying over courthouse in Libya

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Al-Qaeda.html

Will Obama regret taking so much credit for the killing of Gaddafi in the future?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Horrible, but not surprising...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What an awesome achievment for the Libyian people!! They ousted a dictator only to hand the reigns over to the most murderous terrorist organization in world history. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire!

I wish no harm on anyone, but if Al Queda starts massacring Libyan non-Muslims then we need to stay out of it. No American should have to risk his/her life to help these people again. The international community supported them in ousting Ghaddafi. If they put another murderous person or group in power then they need to deal with it themselves and not ask other people to die to keep fixing their problems.

I wonder where everyone is. Just a week or two ago there was a big ruckus because several people were arguing that a Sharia-based government did not mean extremist would be in power. Hmmmm.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is crazy but I agree. If this is what they wanted then they need to deal withi this people by themselves. But in reality, I will see American troops taking care of business overe there also

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is why I said would should have used those billions of dollars to help AMERICANS instead of doing something that could come back to bite us in the butt. I guess it makes too much sense for the American government to help Americans with American tax payer money.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Remember they said the flag would fly over the white house also ....

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

What an awesome achievment for the Libyian people!! They ousted a dictator only to hand the reigns over to the most murderous terrorist organization in world history. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire!

I wish no harm on anyone, but if Al Queda starts massacring Libyan non-Muslims then we need to stay out of it. No American should have to risk his/her life to help these people again. The international community supported them in ousting Ghaddafi. If they put another murderous person or group in power then they need to deal with it themselves and not ask other people to die to keep fixing their problems.

I wonder where everyone is. Just a week or two ago there was a big ruckus because several people were arguing that a Sharia-based government did not mean extremist would be in power. Hmmmm.....

" They ousted a dictator only to hand the reigns over to the most murderous terrorist organization in world history.. "

The US government is in charge of Libya ..... News to me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

This is why I said would should have used those billions of dollars to help AMERICANS instead of doing something that could come back to bite us in the butt. I guess it makes too much sense for the American government to help Americans with American tax payer money.

Sad but true. SMH
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

" They ousted a dictator only to hand the reigns over to the most murderous terrorist organization in world history.. "

The US government is in charge of Libya ..... News to me

Don't assume I am saying something I did not say. By "they" I meant the people of Libya who played a role in the uprising.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Is it just me or is Libya 2011 Iraq 2003 repeating itself all over again? When will america learn that if it keeps its nose out of other countries business other countries will keep their nose out of our business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast