Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: NBA Rumor Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Kobe's wife just signed with the Heat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aandbconst's Items on eBay

Good one gator :) gasol to the twolves????? For who??????? This would be huge for the twolves and they have plenty of young talent that will otherwise sit and warm the bench!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

What do mean by innocent? I personally don't see anything wrong with asking for or demanding a trade. Who is to say what one person should do with themselves.
    With that being sai I agree with you on breaking up a team that seemed to gel well. The Pheonix trade was a bad idea and getting rid of r. Lewis as well.

You're absolutely right. There is nothing wrong with a player asking for a trade. What I meant by not innocent is that Dwight's hands aren't necessarily clean in what happened to the team. He's not totally exempt from the blame.

It started with him pubicly criticizing SVG followed by other challenges which could have been handled in-house. He's young but that's still not good for the team as players naturally agree with the star and, over time, stop listening to the coach. Respect for the coach is a must. Also, we have to know that all those moves were co-signed by Dwight in some form. Their #1 priority is to resign him so they will want to make him happy. Anytime Dwight made a statement (again) we all knew who he was talking about and over time, those guys magically disappeared. In fact, Otis mentioned that he approved of the Pho/Wash trade before he pulled the trigger. What does Dwight say? No one talks to me about the moves. The Magic, as an organization, wet the bed but Dwight is the only one who gets fresh sheets
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 12-17-2011 at 12:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should know that! Your a Lakers fan!

i honestly didnt know until a month ago, i thought it was some whacked out joke, also I dont think Kobe will ever leave the Lakers, and if he does im gonna lose it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

Is Dwight pulling a pre-season Lebron? I saw that pathetic performance v. Miami and it was just horrible. Clearly he wasn't playing w/ any intensity, but at the same time it is a pre-season game. Anyone think I'm putting too much into it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is Dwight pulling a pre-season Lebron? I saw that pathetic performance v. Miami and it was just horrible. Clearly he wasn't playing w/ any intensity, but at the same time it is a pre-season game. Anyone think I'm putting too much into it?

Yes. Everyone is putting way too much thought into the preseason. None of the players care whatsoever, except the unguaranteed guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

afflalo reportedly agrees to a 5 year deal to stay in Denver.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CappinHoff's Items on eBay

I'd put a lot into it. He doesn't want to be in Orlando unless they make things happen to get better players. They had chances and have the money, but fail to get players to support DH. He wants to be traded to a team that can win and spend to win.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112