Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: My eCRATER Store!

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

free shipping!

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

free shipping...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See carddude81_21's Items on eBay

Are you getting very much traffic on there? Have you checked out SportsBuy with their VIP stores?

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Are you getting very much traffic on there? Have you checked out SportsBuy with their VIP stores?

I'm getting traffic just no sales, yet...i haven't checked the site you are talking about...i don't want to pay a monthly fee, either...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j19r's Items on eBay

Free bump - setting my store up too! Thanks to seeing one of your posts (you should get some kind of referral credit).

Go so tired of having to scale things up by 10% just to cover fees on ebay and essentially overpricing myself.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Free bump - setting my store up too! Thanks to seeing one of your posts (you should get some kind of referral credit).

Go so tired of having to scale things up by 10% just to cover fees on ebay and essentially overpricing myself.

I agree completely...congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in here.... It takes a long time to get your self established. It also takes a lot of hard work and time, to turn that traffic you see into sales. Dont expect much in a short period of time.

Ecrater, etsy, and all those other "free" ecommerce sites do not give you the search results you might be expecting. You must promote the heck out of your site to see results.

Take it from someone who made the big move away from greedbay, and opened up shop on their own. Granted, I had a huge customer base when I made the move, but it still took me a lot of time and work to drive more traffic and turn more sales. I am going on four years now, and I am seeing better results monthly.

I am sure I could do much better than I am now, but with still having a full time job, I am limited to how much time I can put into it..

Just thought I would throw my two cents in there....

Happy Holidays!!

Ed

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in here.... It takes a long time to get your self established. It also takes a lot of hard work and time, to turn that traffic you see into sales. Dont expect much in a short period of time.

Ecrater, etsy, and all those other "free" ecommerce sites do not give you the search results you might be expecting. You must promote the heck out of your site to see results.

Take it from someone who made the big move away from greedbay, and opened up shop on their own. Granted, I had a huge customer base when I made the move, but it still took me a lot of time and work to drive more traffic and turn more sales. I am going on four years now, and I am seeing better results monthly.

I am sure I could do much better than I am now, but with still having a full time job, I am limited to how much time I can put into it..

Happy Holidays!!

Ed

Thanks, for the honest and kind words...

Happy Holidays!!
    Last edited by Hilfiger1975; 12-23-2011 at 06:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Happy Holidays!!

Ed

Great advice here...I'm struggling in year 1. Traffic is minimal and sales are dead. I agree with Ed that with a full-time job, it's tough to get time to work on your store and promote it.

Thanks for the encouragement though...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm getting traffic just no sales, yet...i haven't checked the site you are talking about...i don't want to pay a monthly fee, either...

How do you track your traffic?? I track mine through Google Analytics...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast