Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Fans

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea I agree it will be hard to find somebody to come here. Gilbert worrying about where everybody else goes he needs to atleast try and get somebody here. Well just have to see how good Kyrie is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

Keep Baron. He is by far the best player on our roster. We were a completely different team after we got him last season. Plus, Kyrie can learn a lot from him. If Kyrie turns out to be as good as Baron without the injury problems, I'll squeal like a little girl.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And Baron is gone

SCF Rewards
    Country

i love baron when hes healthy. we need to hold on to him for mentoring purpuses for irving. we need some help via free agency though. (we probably wont get anyone though)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

It was pretty obvious that Baron was gone...not sure why they took so long to amnesty him in the first place.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i love baron when hes healthy. we need to hold on to him for mentoring purpuses for irving. we need some help via free agency though. (we probably wont get anyone though)

He's gone, they waived him

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

All that crying Dan Gilbert has done, but i haven't seen the Cavs out there looking for a Free Agent...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It was pretty obvious that Baron was gone...not sure why they took so long to amnesty him in the first place.

+1... It was pretty clear he was gone after this week and his "back problems"... Better yet, the only thing the Cavs said was that he was seeking another opinion. Does that really take two days? And they've also brought up a few times about the two sides talking prior to training camp shortly after the lockout ended, and things didn't sound very great.

PS, I'm lovin' that banner haha...

All that crying Dan Gilbert has done, but i haven't seen the Cavs out there looking for a Free Agent...

Dan Gilbert's job is not to aquire free agents. He has little to nothing to do with that, he just supplies the money and speaks on behalf of the team/fans/etc. If someone is responsible for not bringing in FAs/trades it's the GM, Chris Grant. I agree he hasn't done much at all. He said he was going to be a big player in free agency this offseason in getting a SG whether AP would be back or not... That has certainly worked out well. And I doubt they will even use the 14 million dollar trade exception either.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

I'm way to mad the Cavs cut Baron. The only difference maker on our roster all of last year, and we just let him go.

Meanwhile...Dan Gilbert is probably writing another letter to the NBA throwing a fit that CP3 still ended up in LA. He is probably crying so much he is drooling on himself. Here is an idea Dan Gilbert...focus on YOUR team for once.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Why would the owner do the GM's job?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast