Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Map of Muslim countries that the US and Israel have bombed

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Where is their map showing countries that have experienced terrorist attacks from Muslim extremist groups?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where is their map showing countries that have experienced terrorist attacks from Muslim extremist groups?

I don't know but I can tell you this bombing an entire country over the actions of a fringe extremist group would be akin to bombing the united states over the actions of the kkk or bombing germany over the actions of neo nazis.

Country

usa has bombed 32 or so countries since the end of WW 2

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

So we bomb for nothing? how can anyone on here take you serious. Your just here to cause trouble. Not sure where you live but if it is the USA and you dont like it why dont you MOVE to one of those Country's your bleeding heart cares so much about.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So we bomb for nothing? how can anyone on here take you serious. Your just here to cause trouble. Not sure where you live but if it is the USA and you dont like it why dont you MOVE to one of those Country's your bleeding heart cares so much about.

Yes I do live in the united states and one of the rights that I enjoy as a US citizen is the right to express myself and critize the gov't. I'm not going anywhere. If you have a problem with my constitutional right to free speech there are plenty of countries that you can go to where you have no right to free speech. Pick one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes I do live in the united states and one of the rights that I enjoy as a US citizen is the right to express myself and critize the gov't. I'm not going anywhere. If you have a problem with my constitutional right to free speech there are plenty of countries that you can go to where you have no right to free speech. Pick one.

Yes but all you do is COMPLAIN and talk about how bad the USA is. I am saying a one way plane ticket to another country and I WILL PAY FOR IT. I say maybe Syria, Iran, Etc! Would love to see how you like it there

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes but all you do is COMPLAIN and talk about how bad the USA is. I am saying a one way plane ticket to another country and I WILL PAY FOR IT. I say maybe Syria, Iran, Etc! Would love to see how you like it there

You damn right. I'm not going to sit and agree with everything the gov't does regardless of who the president is. I have a right to disagree with what they do and make my voice heard. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It seems like you are the one who is against our freedoms. Why don't you use the money you have and buy your own ticked out of here since you are against my freedom of speech.

Country

yes the people who want a revolution are the wrong ones.......... it's the people who accept the way their government pushes them around is what keeps the world from prospering and corruption from stopping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You damn right. I'm not going to sit and agree with everything the gov't does regardless of who the president is. I have a right to disagree with what they do and make my voice heard. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It seems like you are the one who is against our freedoms. Why don't you use the money you have and buy your own ticked out of here since you are against my freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is fine! Freedom to be an idiot is also fine! All you do is put the USA down. You post nothing but Negative stuff you google and find. Anyone can do that. Why don't you show some intelligence and bring up some points of YOUR OWN and not someone else. I just think your a unhappy person and you like to complain.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast