Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryeinc's Items on eBay

Four Small Pieces Of Sheet Metal Pickups

Hi guys,

I've been a member of SCF for two years now but this is my first thread in the Racing forum on here! Been a lifelong NASCAR fan but I've never really collected many NASCAR cards or memorabilia (I hope to change that in the future!). I recently discovered a newer card shop in Foley, AL (A town about 45 minutes away from me) and I've been there twice in the past two weeks. The owner is a very nice man and I plan on visiting his shop many times in the future! Now on one table in his store he has a ton of boxes of various sports cards, autographs, et cetera. In one section of the box I noticed he had pieces of race used NASCAR sheet metal which are in toploaders and sleeves and have labels at the top. I went through the section of the box last week and he has some really cool pieces in there! I asked him how much they were and he said they vary from $5-$10 depending on the driver but any that I pickout I can have for $6 each I thought that was a fair price so I purchased two last week and two yesterday. I think they're really cool pieces of memorabilia!

Here's the two I bought last week-
    On the left is a piece of Mark Martin's 2006 AAA car (With a piece of the "EA Sports" logo, "Auto Trader" logo, and the "Gillette" logo) and on the right is a piece of Kyle Busch's 2009 M&M car which he won the Shelby 427 Las Vegas race in (With a piece of the "Mac Tools" logo, and the orange "M&M" on the car).

And the two I bought yesterday-
    On the left is a piece of Denny Hamlin's 2005 "FedEx" car from his rookie year (Not sure what this is a piece of but I think it may be the FedEx logo on the side or possible one of the numbers) and on the right is a piece of Jimmie Johnson's 2002 Lowe's car (With a piece of the "Edelbrock" logo near the hood, and I'm not sure what's below that!)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Niiiiice stuff man. Hope to see you get a card collection going.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pickups of sheet metal.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

Congrats on the SWEET pickups!