Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

To the guy that loves Lawrie- he signed TTM for me last year...

What kind of signing is this? Is it paid or at a store or at the stadium or something?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was free signing I figured out when I got there that it was part of the winter tour the Jays do. Do you guys know How hard it is to get hard balls in Ottawa, my dad had to drive for close to an hour and visit 6 stores till he finally found some!!! That being said he made It back in time and the boys actually had bic pens and the autos look amazing!!!!! Thank you soooo much for all your help here are some pics:
    Ricky Romero

Brett Lawrie

JP Arencibia

Casey Janssen

Thanks again for all your help I hada great time :)
    Hidden Content
    -Keith
    Collecting Nick Foligno and Erik Condra
    Main Want:
    Erik Condra 1/1s and Erik Condra artifacts black rookie /5

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet! They look awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad you had a great time, and you're very lucky to get them for free!
    Last edited by metsmagic18; 01-09-2012 at 09:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad you had a great time, and you're very lucky to get them for free! But what type of ball is it?

The balls are Rawlings if you look at the Romero one he singed it right under the logo

SCF Rewards
    Country

those look amazing congrats but i hope they dont fade over time, but think they may. Those appear to be the $2.99 balls they sell not the ROMLB but still look really nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

those look amazing congrats but i hope they dont fade over time, but think they may. Those appear to be the $2.99 balls they sell not the ROMLB but still look really nice.

At that point they were the only balls we could find after over an hour of driving it was either those or Teeballs sooo I went with those there going straight to cases

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats on being able to get all 4!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

Based on my little experience on this (before I found a local ROMLB source), they will not really fade but instead bleed. I can show you what I mean if you care enough...

BANNED

Country

Congrats.....just make sure you put them in UV protective ball cubes......about $2.99 each.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast