Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

david tyree free signing in scranton area saturday

Superbowl Hero coming to my hometown- my mom is going to go for me!

"More Than a Giant"
    George McGovern will be joining David Tyree (remember the helmet catch in the Giants/Patriots Super Bowl?) at Grace Bible Church in Dunmore, PA (near Scranton) for a “More Than a Giant” rally. Hundreds of young people are expected to attend this youth outreach where Tyree will share his dramatic life story, one of going from obscurity to prominence, from lost soul to grateful child of the King. Athletes in Action is partnering with Grace Bible Church to bring this event to the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NEW YORK GIANTS EVENT WITH DAVID TYREE: Saturday, doors open 6 p.m., rally 7 p.m., Grace Bible Church, 130 University Drive, Dunmore, free.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

I wish I could go! I'm a lifelong Giants fan, living in Chicago. That play and catch are one of my favorite sports memories! I sent him an 8x10 and a card the next year to get signed, and never got it back. If anyone can go and get an 8x10 of the helmet catch signed, I would be more than happy to trade for a signed Bears 8x10 or the like!

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

i told my mom to print a bunch of 8x10s of the catch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry continuing my post that means if i can get anything extra for you i will.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Count me in if you get some extras...

SCF Rewards
    Country

my mom is totally fine asking for inscriptions, im going to ask her to ask him to inscribe "the reception that broke perfection," which is what he calls it I think.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Thanks Eric!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude I'd trade you some good stuff for a Tyree. Ask him if he can come back for this year's Super Bowl too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

my mom just texted me. Suffice it to say, she's failing pretty hard. She's not willing to wait it out. So I don't think anyone is going to get what they want out of this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast