Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    UCLA Bruins Los Angeles Lakers Anaheim Angels

Don, Ian, Tony
    thanks for setting up a great booth at the National
    had a great time
    see you next year for 3 in a row
    Bob [abide] and Zach [bdrr]
    Collecting - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. for a bubble mailer. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

Had a total blast at nationals for being up for 25+ hours. Only stayed for 3 hours. My feet and brain couldn't take much more. Picked up some sick stuff, be sure to check 'er out in Show 'n Tell.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don, Ian, Tony
    thanks for setting up a great booth at the National
    had a great time
    see you next year for 3 in a row
    Bob [abide] and Zach [bdrr]

Glad to see you there ye again with your son. hopefull, there will be many more in the future.

DON

Had a total blast at nationals for being up for 25+ hours. Only stayed for 3 hours. My feet and brain couldn't take much more. Picked up some sick stuff, be sure to check 'er out in Show 'n Tell.

Feel free to show them here if you like. If you do not please include a link so folks can find your post.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Just a question about the Nationals. Do they have this at different places every year or is just in Baltimore? I remember last year I believe it was in Chicago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its in different places every year. The next three years are already booked. It was listed somewhere in this thread.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Its in different places every year. The next three years are already booked. It was listed somewhere in this thread.

Thanks I thought so but wasn't sure. Maybe there is a website on it to see where it will be, thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Texansrangerfan73 here is the official site link to the National Convention make sure ya place it in your favs along with SCF here.

http://www.nsccshow.com/

Believe me its a great site to look at when it gets closer to the National and such. I am looking forward to 2013 already myself and I can't wait oh and of course your all welcome to all that bought the SCF shirts since no one wanted to comment on me getting them made and brought to the show the only thing I heard about them is the sizes being the same but nothing like great job. Those that want shirts still contact Doniceage I am sure he will hook ya up with one.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Bottom9th's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bob...how do the helmet cases look?

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 LastLast