Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

hits keep coming for you my friend! epic stuff!

Thanks, I've been very fortunate for IP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

RDS - haven't bothered getting any graphs the past couple of days. However, today for the Houston vs Marlins game, I took a bunch of great pics for future Marlins sigs. Anibal Sanchez got "rocked" by Houston!

TTMs today (both updated on TTMM):
    Bobby Hull, the Golden Jet.

Marv Levy - RTS (too bad but as they say, "nothing ventured; nothing gained".)

SCF Rewards
    Country

bummer on the levy man... just up to a few weeks ago he was signing still. on the bright side though, the Hull looks amazing. such a icon of the sport. great guys like him sign TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bummer on the levy man... just up to a few weeks ago he was signing still. on the bright side though, the Hull looks amazing. such a icon of the sport. great guys like him sign TTM.

Thanks, Riggs. I know that you can't expect a success from everyone. I'm just amazed at how many HOF'ers actually will do TTM...

SCF Rewards
    Country

RDS, Tampa Bay Rays vs Marlins. Didn't get any Marlins but I picked up a few nice graphs. Got a great pic with Cliff Floyd. Just missed John Smoltz & Joe Namath by 5 min.

Tampa Bay Rays, Joe Maddon (Mgr.) & Dave Martinez (Bench Coach).

Harold Reynolds, added his 3 gold gloves.

Al Leiter, I didn't realize he was that big.

No TTMs today.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-20-2012 at 07:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nationals vs Cardinals. Just tried to get a few of the Nats.

Wilson Ramos (catcher that was kidnapped in Venezuela), Bob Boone, Davey Johnson (Mgr) & Bo Porter (3rd base coach).

Gio Gonzalez, he pitched today (and got rocked for 7 runs!). A very nice guy that actually came over to sign for about 8 of us after the game. He's the #2 pitcher after Strasburg on the Nats. Most pitchers that have had his kind of day wouldn't have come close to fans!

No TTMs today. In all fairness, I have hardly sent anything out since ST started...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cruising RDS today for the Cardinals vs Marlins game.

Joe Rose, former Dolphins TE & 560 WQAM radio voice. He was doing Marlins interviews for his radio show in their court yard - he's a funny dude! All I had for him was an IC.

Benito Santiago, former Marlins All-Star catcher. I always have one of my old Marlins magazines or year books with me (you never know who will show up).

Edward Mujica (key bullpen reliever), one of my most unique pics that I have ever made. He is the only one on the Marlins who wears these "kicks". He absolutely loved the pic & asked me to make him one.

Jose Fernandez, Marlins 1st round pick in 2011. Funny story, he was driving out the lot & all I had with me were 2 IC. He said he couldn't sign a blank card. When I told him thats all I had, he started looking in his trucks console & pulled out a dirty ball and a BB card. He signed the card with his own pen & gave it to me. The card is a Leaf Draft card that's supposed to be a pack pull except he signed it right in front of me - pretty darn cool!

No TTMs today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have some awesome Mujica photos...I liked him when he was in Cleveland. Seems like a cool guy. Awesome of Fernandez to give you a card, too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's nice about Gio.

Also nice Bobby Hull. That is 100% real, by the way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nationals vs Cardinals. Just tried to get a few of the Nats.

Wilson Ramos (catcher that was kidnapped in Venezuela), Bob Boone, Davey Johnson (Mgr) & Bo Porter (3rd base coach).

Gio Gonzalez, he pitched today (and got rocked for 7 runs!). A very nice guy that actually came over to sign for about 8 of us after the game. He's the #2 pitcher after Strasburg on the Nats. Most pitchers that have had his kind of day wouldn't have come close to fans!

No TTMs today. In all fairness, I have hardly sent anything out since ST started...

that Gio photo looks sweet! he is always a very classy guy. The nicest player i have ever met, he signs before games and after games in the parking lot..even when getting rocked for a few runs. He will definetly be missed in Oakland.

Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast