Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Today, IP at RDS, Marlins & Cards:

Could have been my most incredible day if I had knocked a couple of Dealers out of the way. To begin, it was the first day that Buehrle actually stopped to sign when he came. He signed 7 items and stopped when I was next! Then Jose Reyes comes by and says he will sign after he works out inside. Watched him work out then he went inside the Clubhouse - I figured he was lying so I left and went to the Cards side after getting some other impossible Marlins. I heard he came out and was signing up to 6 items per person - ™™™! Ok, here's the good stuff.

Mike Stanton, got to tell the story here too. He signed 5 items & was turning to leave when I said, "Mike you have to see this really unique pic." He turned, looked at it & started to smile. He said, "Dude that's sick!" He signed it. The STANTONATOR Model # 27!

Carlos Sambrano, has been impossible to get so far. He was in the backfields with only 3 of us. I gave him a little Spanish & told him we were there for him while the big crowd in the other field was after Buehrle, Hanley, Heath Bell, Gaby Sanchez & Logan Morrison. The "Big Z" came right over.

Aaron Rowand, came walking towards me in the backfield (people didn't recognize him). I told him I loved the look on his face in the pic & would he sign it. He did.

Ron Hassey, Marlins spring coach. He caught Dennis Martinez's perfect game. As a matter of fact, he is the ONLY catcher in MLB history to catch two perfect games, the other was Len Barker's. Dennis will be signing the ball soon too!

Marlins logo, signed by Joey Cora, Austin Kerns, Scott Cousins, Randy Choate, Wade LeBlanc, Chris Hatcher, Luke Montz, Gary Glover, Tom Koehler & Omar Poveda.

Red Schoendienst, I have never seen him sign for that many people, at least 75 - lots of pushing! The other HOF'ers in the pic will be coming down.

Got 6 other Cards on a their logo but I want to get a few more before posting. I'm not going back this weekend because it will be crazy. I will hit it for 2 days next week. My main target next week is the Honda Classic at PGA Natl - it will be crazy with Tiger playing the tourny...

Sorry, I forgot to add TTM today. A big thanks to TPotts for the addy. Without his help, I wouldn't have landed him - thank you! Atkins was one tough hombre!
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-24-2012 at 06:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

great adds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM today:

The "Logo", Jerry West signed two c/o Golden State Warriors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM today:

The "Logo", Jerry West signed two c/o Golden State Warriors.

Very nice! The logoman! I'm sending to him soon

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Very nice pick ups!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice! The logoman! I'm sending to him soon

Thanks, he seems to be signing pretty regular now.

Thanks, it's good to get something TTM because it's been pretty slow lately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm liking this thread, some nice ST successes you have there. I'm jealous!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm liking this thread, some nice ST successes you have there. I'm jealous!!

Thanks. I love ST because of all the IP opportunities with current & retired players/celebrities. Unlike TTM and/or buying an uncert., you know it's the real person signing your items. Plus I like getting pics with them (I have a bunch this ST so far)...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I love ST because of all the IP opportunities with current & retired players/celebrities. Unlike TTM and/or buying an uncert., you know it's the real person signing your items. Plus I like getting pics with them (I have a bunch this ST so far)...

That might be the under statement of the year. You have been absolutely killing it IP this year! Cant wait to see the way that HOF pic with the cardinals legends turns out. Thats going to be a nice one. Epic stuff as always.. .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff bro! I'll be coming down to Jupiter in a few weeks, and by the looks of it, it's pretty fun down there!

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast