Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

I will have to change my stance thanks for the info

i always see online people who tell others to stay away from them, but hell you can pick them up for cheap and flip pretty good.

I had a disney store exclusive bullseye from toystory that sold for 30, a wall-e that sold for 30, a blues clues that sold for 25...all in the same week and i only spent 1.50 on them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Even though I have 10 of thousands of the so called worthless overproduced 80's and 90's cards I can never pass up a deal. So I was at a nice yard sale and this older gentleman had these 2 boxes. I could see they were loaded with junk but I said " how much" and he said $2 I just want rid of them. Well as 4 people started coming for the boxes I said "SOLD". So I did not get to sort thru but when I got home I peeked. This is what I found so far well worth $2. And a hodge podge of stuff. NOTE THE LUCK WAS NOT ON TOP WHEN I FIRST SAW THE BOX LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Even though I have 10 of thousands of the so called worthless overproduced 80's and 90's cards I can never pass up a deal. So I was at a nice yard sale and this older gentleman had these 2 boxes. I could see they were loaded with junk but I said " how much" and he said $2 I just want rid of them. Well as 4 people started coming for the boxes I said "SOLD". So I did not get to sort thru but when I got home I peeked. This is what I found so far well worth $2. And a hodge podge of stuff. NOTE THE LUCK WAS NOT ON TOP WHEN I FIRST SAW THE BOX LOL.

I love random boxes like that. I was at a city wide yardsale last year and there was a guy who was selling sheets of 88 score and 90 donruss for 5$ a peice ....i flipped through and the whole binder was worth about minus 3$

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

picked this bad boy up for 0.25$CAD at a garage sale, guaranteed to sell at 90$CAD minimum for me :D cmon another couple bids to break 100$

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/The-Uncanny-H...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    Last edited by andrewconnors9; 05-23-2016 at 02:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just saw this today, going to check out the tips and tricks. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I had to make a quick decision because the seagulls were closing in. Besides for $2 that is cheap entertainment. I have found a few more goodies which I will post later.
    I love random boxes like that. I was at a city wide yardsale last year and there was a guy who was selling sheets of 88 score and 90 donruss for 5$ a peice ....i flipped through and the whole binder was worth about minus 3$

SCF Rewards
    Country

ALso pulled this little nugget from the $2 box. Plus I picked up some great reading and a piece for my Yankees collection for a quarter

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Went yard selling yesterday, picked up some nice stuff.

pair of little kids georgia boots for 7$ (look brand new)

went to a day care that was going out of business and she had stuff priced to go lol

super nintendo with 2 controllers and hookups for 10$
    Super nintendo XMen apocalypse and Spiderman ultimate carnage for 3$ each!
    a 10lb box of misc small toys for 3$! (most were early 90s happy meal toys...which can really add up)

I went to the Salvation Army next and picked up a 1987 captain crunch plush for 2$ (looks amazing) and 2 Zhu Zhu pets still in the boxes for a quarter each...yes 25 cents!

lastly i stopped by walgreens and checked out the clearance, and picked up an angry bird plush and finn from adventure time for less than 1$ each!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish I had a Walgreens near by I hear they have great clearances
    Went yard selling yesterday, picked up some nice stuff.

pair of little kids georgia boots for 7$ (look brand new)

went to a day care that was going out of business and she had stuff priced to go lol

super nintendo with 2 controllers and hookups for 10$
    Super nintendo XMen apocalypse and Spiderman ultimate carnage for 3$ each!
    a 10lb box of misc small toys for 3$! (most were early 90s happy meal toys...which can really add up)

I went to the Salvation Army next and picked up a 1987 captain crunch plush for 2$ (looks amazing) and 2 Zhu Zhu pets still in the boxes for a quarter each...yes 25 cents!

lastly i stopped by walgreens and checked out the clearance, and picked up an angry bird plush and finn from adventure time for less than 1$ each!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am always on the lookout for rare vhs. Especially the original Evil Dead vhs in the clam shell.Had one and sold it for about $40
    picked this bad boy up for 0.25$CAD at a garage sale, guaranteed to sell at 90$CAD minimum for me :D cmon another couple bids to break 100$

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/The-Uncanny-HORROR-VHS-Original-1977-RARE-Tough-Find-/282045300618?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495 ... LastLast