Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Believe me 80% of what I get at yard sales is because I asked.It is so ture because folks dont put stuff out because they dont think it will sell.
    to be honest a lot of work in the past few years has worked great for me....
    I help a lot of people at the flea market unloading there items and ask them if they ever find games put it to the side for me...I know almost everyone at the flea market....also when you do yard sales....ASK...no one ever has this stuff out...just ask and they will go get it for you....
    the cdx is one of the rarer items ive found...sells great

this weekend is the post wide yard sale here at fort stewart....hopefully ill fill up the truck again

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country
    See greentanker's Items on eBay

tomorrow is the on post fort stewart yard sale.... last year I hit up about 200 yard sales and filled my truck...
    tomorrow should be a good day

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Coyotes Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Rays
    See hunngarr's Items on eBay

I hate it when I see a garage sale and there is no safe place to park. I passed one this morning and someone decided to park in a traffic lane. I just skip on those but always wonder what treasures I am passing up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was the good husband this weekend as I helped my wife with her Jamberry nail stand at a festival Saturday and Sunday. Mostly an arts and crafts fair but I did run into a gentleman who was selling some odds and ends. Turns out he had and original X Box 360 in the box with an extra controller and 4 games. He had it stored away in his van so I,asked if he was selling it. He said it was a gift that he was going to use but did not need now so he said give me $20 for the bundle. I told him they go for a bit more than that and he said. I like your Mickey Mantle shirt and I love the Yankees $20 its yours. Guess it pays to love the Evil Empire.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country

I was the good husband this weekend as I helped my wife with her Jamberry nail stand at a festival Saturday and Sunday. Mostly an arts and crafts fair but I did run into a gentleman who was selling some odds and ends. Turns out he had and original X Box 360 in the box with an extra controller and 4 games. He had it stored away in his van so I,asked if he was selling it. He said it was a gift that he was going to use but did not need now so he said give me $20 for the bundle. I told him they go for a bit more than that and he said. I like your Mickey Mantle shirt and I love the Yankees $20 its yours. Guess it pays to love the Evil Empire.

awesome....hopefully it works

SCF Rewards
    Country

The system is sealed still in plastic one of my regulars snatched the bundle up already for $150. Easy turn around
    awesome....hopefully it works

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

bought a junk lot of jewelry on ebay for 5$ (was 5lbs!) basically got a steal on it.

there was a girl scouts bracelet in it, several nice ear rings, along with a couple collectible lapel pins

plan to flip for around 40$ all together.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Anyone ever see this type of camera? I'm having trouble identifying the manufacturer. No marks on it what so ever. I sold a Kodak camera similar to this for $90 last month. This one is metal so don't really want to list it without knowing the maker. Any thoughts?

silver_box_camera_1.jpg

silver_box_camera_11.jpg

silver_box_camera_4.jpg

silver_box_camera_7.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country

last 2 weeks of video game/hobby pickups....also picked up a lot of baseball cards from 1980-1987....amazingly a lot still in wrappers and extremely cheap

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Cowboy any extra sega stuff u looking to move?

Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299 ... LastLast