Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Where do you generally price windbreakers/track jackets?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

You can check the Bay I use a few sites but I also have 2 vintage places in my area.Look through
    http://www.rustyzipper.com/

https://www.etsy.com/browse/vintage-category/clothing

http://www.vintagetrends.com/

Where do you generally price windbreakers/track jackets?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picked this bad boy up for $1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

wow nice find, hes been deceased since 1962. Id go get that appraised man, you might have a big ticket item there!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Believe it or not this my second one I found. First one did not grab much like $20 but I might try to check this out more.
    wow nice find, hes been deceased since 1962. Id go get that appraised man, you might have a big ticket item there!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Attachment 90481

I picked these up over the weekend. I went to the IUPUI surplus auction. I bought this box that had a bunch of medical stuff in it that I thought would sell. I paid 7.50 for it. Once I got it home I was able to research it a bit more and couldn't find the items selling, but it the bottom I found these instruments. They are for medical scopes and are basically tiny lenses and there is also a cable that isn't in the photo that hooks to them. I assume that you can record the procedure or view it on screen. The cable sells for $100. The two pieces on the top seem to go for $300-$400 each (couldn't find the exact model), and the small one goes for $150. I couldn't find the tool on the bottom but I'd bet it goes for a bit more than the $150 tool.

Sold the two bottom pieces in the photo for $200 and one of the scopes for $500. Sold the scope to someone in Mauritius, an island to the east of Madagascar. Probably one of the most obscure places I've ever shipped something. Shipped it yesterday. Hopefully it will arrive without any issues.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

ive been doing well with sports and college apparel on ebay. also shot glasses

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

working out of town right now, get back next weekend, cant wait to hit the streets!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Getting ready to hit my first yard sale Saturday. Yes spring is in the air. Did pick up an Brett Hull St Louis Blues ice jersey at Goodwill for $8. Clean no stains

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

bought a eric hosmer shirt for 3$ at goodwill, sold it for 15$ about 10 mins after i listed it lol.

probably my fastest turn around ever

Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast