Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

nice. I've never had any full sets. I'd take the time to sort them out for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FYI, I'm listing items at lunch and noticed that eBay just redid their listing structure. I used to get 150 free fixed and auction listings with my store subscription but they now give me 150 fixed listings and 100 auctions if they are in a collectables category. All other auctions have a listing fee, but if the item sells they refund the fee. This puts a crimp in my auction strategy but I'll figure something out.

Usually I list items for auction under the average sell price but at a price I'm not giving things away. Usually I have to adjust the price down while relisting a few times. That's going to keep me from listing quite a few things for auction that I normally would.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AJ, what do you get out of the lincoln logs? does it just depend or do you have a set per pound price?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I have never sold them by the pound per say. If I have a box and they are in good shape say like a medium flat rate box I try to get $20 or so out of it. If I have an original box like they come in it is a little more. I have bought logs say 5 times and 4 out 5 mu guy bought them up.The one time I had a box they were a little wore a guy bought off me at a flea for $25 it was probably a large size flat rate. I got them as a throw in from a yard sale so it was all profit

Plus I see Ebay and Pay Pal have supposedly seperated. I am going to have to check out this new Ebay system because I still use it for some more expensive finds
    AJ, what do you get out of the lincoln logs? does it just depend or do you have a set per pound price?

Last edited by ajcorleone; 05-05-2015 at 05:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Plus I am jacked as I am hitting my first pallett auction tomorrow. There are over 200 palletts up for auction not sure what to expect price wise but there are a bunch from Amazon.com,northern tools,wal mart,BJ's, and HH Gregg. Hopefully these folks don't think they are on tv and I can get a little action.

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...025&category=0

SCF Rewards
    Country

That pallett auction went for crazy prices way out of my range. I did steal one for $100

SCF Rewards
    Country

That pallett auction went for crazy prices way out of my range. I did steal one for $100

I went to a liquidation auction and had no shot at buying anything. People were paying crazy prizes for everything. Not a lot of room to flip on ebay. I know not everyone has the desire to drive around looking for stuff but seems like there would be better options for people to make more money on stuff. Although I don't exactly know where they sell this stuff and what they get out of it. I rarely get scores at auctions unless it's just one that not many people show up to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well for $100 I got 24 LAsko space heaters which retail for like $60 to $70 bucks. 4 of the boxes are damaged but the units are good gonna try and pop em for $30 a piece.
    I went to a liquidation auction and had no shot at buying anything. People were paying crazy prizes for everything. Not a lot of room to flip on ebay. I know not everyone has the desire to drive around looking for stuff but seems like there would be better options for people to make more money on stuff. Although I don't exactly know where they sell this stuff and what they get out of it. I rarely get scores at auctions unless it's just one that not many people show up to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picked up some decent stuff over the weekend. I did find, but didn't buy a huge mounted elk head. This thing was giant. the mount from the neck to the top of the rack was about 6.5-7 feet tall. I'm not even sure it would fit in my 4runner, but the guy wanted $500 for it so there was no way I was buying for that.

I did end up finding a mostly complete 1300 piece lego set. A few of the bags were open so I'm putting it together to see how much might be missing. I got that for $20 and got a whole tub of nerf guns thrown in. Should be able to get $100 out of the lego set and maybe another $100+ out of the nerf guns. I also picked up a vintage bausch & lomb microscope. I'm not sure what it goes for but it's super heavy. I also grabbed a bunch of DVDs at around 30˘ a piece and two vintage typewriters for $8 each. Was good to pick up some decent stuff after not finding much over the past few weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

I came across two vintage typewriters for 15 each but left em behind. Didn't seem much of a secondary market on the eBay route which surprised me. I did pick this up for the video game collection and cowboy will like this: (got the entire lot for 30$, complete in box including the Styro and all and machine itself is mint and most of the game boxes are mint)

Also found a full band signed nickel back photo (I'm assuming it must of been the guys ex girlfriends or something and didn't think it was real) for 0.50$!!

Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188 ... LastLast