Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

Question I would like a new banner please

I am back on SCF after almost a years absence and I want to freshen things up and get a new banner...so anyone who thinks they can do it, below is my idea for my new banner...

I would like the Cowboys star logo in the background, a Cowboys cheerleader on each end left and right facing the middle of the banner... in the middle of the banner I would like an Emmitt Smith autograph to be writen in silver or whatever color is going to stand out against the background.... I want the auto to appear as it is being written or autographed live as you look at the banner, then after 5-10 seconds it fades away only to re-write itself 5-10 seconds later and so on and so on... is this possible or easy to do with the correct knowledge? knowledge that I obviously do not have, lol ...anyway, I would be willing to pay with some paypal for anyone who has the time

***EDIT***

I have had one member make me up a new banner and so far I am pleased with the progress, we are almost done with the design and I should be using it soon in my sig... I am however still looking for other artist to put together another banner for cards if possible... anyone who can put together a banner with this design PLMK:

I want the background design being the Cowboys football field with the line markers and star at the 50 yard line, I would then like some Cowboys cheerleaders over the field and the words 'Dallas Cowboys' somewhere in the design, any animation would be great either with the cheerleaders or some kind of bling on the words....PLMK if anyone thinks they can do this, and thanks for the look and your time!!!
    Last edited by dpono22; 02-23-2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: updated thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shawn113737's Items on eBay

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

shawn13737- great job so far on the banner work you have done!!! LMK when you get my PM!!!

bumping this up for design #2 offers!!! THANKS!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See abenakigraphics's Items on eBay

I am available.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See ajk0565's Items on eBay

are urs free