Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Paypal

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paypal

Ive bought a couple things using paypal and it says they have been payed for, but my debit card hasnt lost any money. I made these payments a lil after midnight saturday morn so idk if they would have taken the funds out of my account yet, but once again it does say that the payments have been made. Also I thought my debit card could not be used as credit only as an atm card, but on paypal it does say that my payments have been made on 3 different items so im assuming im wrong and it can be used as a credit card online. I also cant verify my bank account yet for paypal so i think that it wouldnt take straight out of my account. I also tried to use bill me later on an item but I was not able to use it. If anyone has info it would be greatley appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I'm not mistaken, money transfers don't get posted into your bank accounts on the weekends. I'm sure the debit or credit card payments will be visible on your online statement on Monday. You should be able to see a temporary authorization depending on your bank. Hope this helps.