Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Group Case Break: 2012 Leaf Metal Draft Football Case (12 Box) - Draft in Progress

First of all, thanks to Atlanta Sports Cards for providing us with this case!

Here is SCF's FIRST 2012 Case Break!

Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 3 cards per pack.
    3 On-Card Autographs per box!

Leaf has made several important strategic shifts on this product which should lead to strong retail and wholesale support, including a MUCH lower price point.

Our set is one of only a few sets with ANDREW LUCK included in any capacity… Look for his earliest known HIGH SCHOOL rookie cards in this exciting release….

Plus, Look for METAL US ARMY autographs of the hottest high school prospects in America, including: Barry Sanders Jr, Gunner Kiel and more….

Instructions:
    This group break is going to be done as a card draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our card draft order. After we break the case, all the cards will be listed and we will "draft" the cards in the order that we come out. According to the product details, there will be 36 autographed hits in the product (12 boxes, 3 per box). Each slot is guaranteed one autographed hit!

You will have 12 hours to make your selection. Should you log on during your 12 hours and NOT make your selection, you will be skipped and we will come back to you. Should you be on the clock for over 24 hours without logging in, a selection will be made for you based on the best available or the teams of interest (based on your location, profile information, personal collections, etc.). This will keep the drafting process rolling smoothly.

Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.

The price for each individual slot is $25 delivered. This covers the cards, supplies and shipping.

There is a limit of four (4) slots per member.

People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.

Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward

So, who's in?!

Draft Order
    1. 25. TrueIrishFan616
    2. 31. dcfdfireman
    3. 32. raw5060
    4. 10. raw5060
    5. 4. bdoody42 (from steven_morgan)
    6. 28. dave1986
    7. 33. golfpro261
    8. 13. Notorious51g
    9. 3. RaskleKid
    10. 21. #1duckscollector
    11. 7. tutall
    12. 12. #1duckscollector (from steven_morgan)
    13. 27. RaskleKid
    14. 14. TrueIrishFan616
    15. 17. cwbennett
    16. 24. mikepro44
    17. 8. #1duckscollector (from steven_morgan)
    18. 9. HEATHSNOLES
    19. 23. blewis290
    20. 11. blewis290
    21. 16. #1duckscollector (from steven_morgan)
    22. 26. #1duckscollector (from steven_morgan) (from Abenaki Blood)
    23. 22. doodaa24
    24. 2. Notorious51g
    25. 30. TrueIrishFan616
    26. 6. uwantmycards
    27. 29. #1duckscollector*
    28. 1. TrueIrishFan616
    29. 19. cccupps420
    30. 36. dcfdfireman
    31. 35. #1duckscollector*
    32. 34. Notorious51g
    33. 5. #1duckscollector
    34. 15. ajw9356
    35. 18. RaskleKid
    36. 20. RaskleKid
    Timestamp: 2012-03-17 19:44:37 UTC
    You have randomized this list 3 times.
    Last edited by rchurchward; 03-17-2012 at 06:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick Question: 3 cards per pack, 1 pack per box, 12 boxes per case right? 3 on card autos per box? so that means every card has an on card auto? 3 cards/pack=1box x 12 boxes = 36 cards? So everybody gets one card and its autographed. $25 sounds steep for one card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Quick Question: 3 cards per pack, 1 pack per box, 12 boxes per case right? 3 on card autos per box? so that means every card has an on card auto? 3 cards/pack=1box x 12 boxes = 36 cards? So everybody gets one card and its autographed. $25 sounds steep for one card

That is correct. $25 is steep for one card if you end up at the bottom of the list but is a STEAL if you end up at the top of the list. It's all a gamble, ya know?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Ill take lucky spot number 7

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is correct. $25 is steep for one card if you end up at the bottom of the list but is a STEAL if you end up at the top of the list. It's all a gamble, ya know?

I get the gambling bit. Just wanted to make sure I was reading it correctly as I haven't read anything on this product before you posted this thread.
    Last edited by RaskleKid; 03-08-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Im debating this one. May have to sit it out. BIG gamble on this one, with so many spots, and less hits.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Ah what the heck Ryan.. Put me down for 4,8,12, and 16

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raw5060's Items on eBay

Give me 10 and 32
    Last edited by raw5060; 03-08-2012 at 06:58 PM. Reason: number already picked

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pete_rose_is_king's Items on eBay

ill take 5 and 14

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blewis290's Items on eBay

11 and 23 please

Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast