Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: COMC question

SCF Rewards
    Country

COMC question

Does anyone here know how to look at details of a Port Sale on check out my cards? I see the total BV, total Asking Price, and total # of cards but I can't seem to find the specific details on the cards included.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Click the user id of that seller and it will show you all the cards for sale.
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried that but sometimes the cards that they show for sale under their username aren't the same cards in the port sale. More commonly, I'll click their username and they will have something like 196 cards for sale and the port sale is for 300 cards. I'm guessing the port sale cards are marked "not for sale" (being not for sale on the site individually) but I'm not sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Im not sure but i do see what your saying now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For anyone who stumbles across this thread and has the same question I just figured out what the discrepancy in numbers was caused by. The number I was seeing after clicking on the user's name was the number of cards they had in their portfolio, the number of UNIQUE cards. I noticed a port sale that stated 20 cards were included. When I clicked on the username of the person that was selling the port they appeared to have 6 cards, then I noticed they had 12 of the same card for sale, 4 of another card, and 1 each of the other 4 unique cards for a total of 20 cards. It seems obvious now that I have the answer but I contacted customer support to ask them what the deal was a few days ago and they told me the ports I was seeing may have recently sold and the person could have put more cards in before the system realized the port was sold. I doubt that could even happen and it definitely wasn't the issue here, but at least they got back to me.