Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2011/12 In The Game ITG Captain-C Hockey 10 Box Casebreak#2

2011/12 In The Game ITG Captain-C Hockey 10 Box Casebreak

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the case on the way (no one needs to pay until the case is in hand).

Will be doing 10 slots hence pick 1 thru 10 snake draft. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for half the case (5 boxes). You will be picking last in the other (5 boxes). Hence you should get something good either way. While the middle picks would get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it's picked over. We will be drafting all cards including base cards so should be 10 hits per person with half being base cards.

Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
    - 10 cards per pack/box
    - Five Premium Foil Base Cards featuring 100 great leaders from throughout hockey history
    - Five "Hits" made up of a mix of Autograph and Game-Used Memorabilia Cards
    - Total of 5 Autograph or Game-Used Memorabilia Cards Per Pack
    - Limited to only 4,000 Packs.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The role of the captain on a hockey team extends far past the ice and the person that wears the "C" is usually the leader in the dressing room as well. They bring the team up when they are facing defeat. They shoulder most of the blame whenever the other side wins. Those with this heavy responsibility are often ranked among the game's greatest players and many of them will be found in box of Captain-C from In The Game.

Releasing in March, 2012, Captain-C is a fitting tribute to those whose loyalties are proudly displayed on their chests. Each box will contain 10 cards and five of them will be Premium Foil Base Cards featuring 100 great leaders from throughout hockey history.

The other five cards in the box will be a mix of Autographs and Game-Used Memorabilia. Like with most products from In The Game, these hits will be produced in limited quantities and have both Gold and Silver versions. Look for autographs of such notable leaders as Dave Keon, Bobby Clarke, Jean Beliveau and Roberto Luongo!

Among the incredible Authentic Game-used Memorabilia collections found in Captain-C are Game-Used Jersey, Game-Used Patch, Stick and Jersey, Franchise Captains (featuring three players from the same club) and Captain's-C.

BASE CARDS
    The 100-card Base Card set will feature captains from eight decades. Each card has been manufactured using premium foil, making it one of the most exciting base card sets ever.

AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPH CARDS
    Look for authentic autographs of such notable leaders as Joe Sakic, Mats Sundin, Gordie Howe, Dave Keon, Bobby Clarke, Jean Beliveau and Roberto Luongo!

GAME-USED MEMORABILIA CARDS
    The Game-Used Memorabilia checklist has the greatest players to have ever played the game featured in celebratory sets like: Stick & Jersey, Franchise Captains, Captain's-C, Vintage Memorabilia, International Captains, Record Setter and Junior Captains.

To see the checklist check out this link to ITG site:

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/products-lineup/captain-c#!prettyPhoto

Prices at Blowout for presell is roughly over 82 a box with Pittsburgh Wholesale being about the same.

So divided between 10 slots, the break down is roughly $77. Shipping will be $5to the Canada or U.S. and will even include shipping internationally if folks out of North America wish to participate. Bringing the total cost per slot will to an even $82 for the casebreaks. I will put all pulls in soft sleeves and top loaders with them being secured in a team bag or two in used bubble mailers most likely. I am just stating this for folks that might get upset when they get a used bubble mailer.

I want to offer this up as a fun site-wide low cost break. Better yet no one will get last pick in this break as we split the case break into 2 5 box breaks!

Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing to enter into the case break.
    2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the 10 packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
    5) All box breaks will be shot and put on the SCF youtube channel.
    6) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal (U.S dollars). If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
    7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well.

Other questions let me know.

Posted Trades (paid):
    1michigandan (paid)
    2afholmes87 (paid)
    3Esposito08 (paid)
    4GrimUSMC (paid)
    5Dt Undercover (paid)
    6wogman56 (paid)
    7PensFan7187 (paid)
    8Pensfan254858(paid)
    9mikepro44 (paid)
    10doniceage (paid)

Picks
    wogman56-Gordie Howe Gold Autograph Scott neidermayer auto, thomas steen auto, Hawerchuk and Carbonneau base

Esposito08- Vintage Gold Arbour brett hull gold, george hainsworth gold,(82 Stan Makita goes to puckfrmcali), dutton base

Doniceage- Complete Jersey Ray Bourque, 52 Maurice Richard Gold raymond borque gold,30 Eric Staal base, Johnny Buyck base

dt Undercover - Franchise Captai ns Mario, Jaromir, Ron Gold, Ron Langway jersey, Thornton silver jersey

pensfan7187- Bure Stick and Jersey , Dave Taylor auto, Dale Hawerchuk jersey, Henrik Sedin silver , Dave Keon base

afholmes87 - Marcel Dionne Gold Auto, jaromir jagr jersey silver , Rick nash base silver , saku koivu base silver , David Backes base ., Tony amonte base

Michigandan - luongo gold jersey , brian bellows auto , Terry Ruskowski auto , 34 sid abel silver Scott Niedermayer give this one to PUCKFRMCALI

Pensfan254858- selanne stick and jersey, dionne silver auto ,carbonneau silver jersey ,gilmour silver base. (Morrow base ship to Puckfrmcali), Tkachuk auto,

Grimsusmc- Tkachuk Gold Jersey, callahan junior jersey, Butcher Auto, 31 Fern Flaman gold, gilles base

mikepro44- Eric Staal-stick and jersey, Mark messier silver jersey ,Marleau gold ,Ted lindsey silver , garry unger base

1st half

wogman56 - 1,20, 21, , 40, 41[/s][/b]
    Esposito08 - 2, 19, 22, 39,42
    doniceage - 3, 18, 23, 38 43,
    dt Undercover - 4,17, 24, 26 ,
    pensfan7187 - 5,16, 25,36, 45,
    afholmes87 - 6,15, 35, 37. 44 46,
    Michigandan - 7, 14,27, 34, 47,
    Pensfan254858 - 8, 13,28, 33, 48,
    Grimsusmc - 9, 12, 29, 32,,49,
    mikepro44 - 10, 11, 30, 31,, 50,

Autographs Gold
    Marcel Dionne
    Gordie Howe

Autographs Silver
    Marcel Dionne
    Terry Ruskowski
    Keith Tkachuk
    Dave Taylor
    Scott Niedermayer
    Brian Bellows
    Garth Butcher
    [b[Thomas Steen[/B]

Vintage Memorobilia
    Al Arbour Gold

Stick and Jersey
    Eric Staal
    Teemu Selanne
    Pavel Bure

Complete Jersey
    Ray Bourque

Franchise Captains
    Mario, Jaromir, Ron Gold

Junior Captain
    Ryan Calahan

Game Used Jersey Gold
    Robrto Luongo
    Keith Tkachuk

Game Used Jersey Silver
    Dale Hawrchuk
    Mark Messier
    Rod Langway
    Joe Thornton
    Guy Charbonneau
    Jaromir Jagr

Base cards Gold
    11 Brett Hull
    31 Fern Flaman
    33 George Hainsworth
    52 Maurice Richard
    60 Patrick Marleau
    65 Ray Bourque

Base cards Silver
    10 Brendan Morrow
    16 Clark Gillies
    17 Dale Hawerchuk
    21 Dave Keon
    22 David Backes
    26 Doug Gilmour
    30 Eric Staal
    32 Garry Unger
    [s]35 Guy Charbonneau[/]
    38 Henrik Sedin
    johnyy buyck
    66 Red Dutton
    68 Rick Nash
    76 Saku Koivu
    77 Scott Niedermayer
    80 Sid Abel
    82 Stan Makita
    87 Ted Lindsay
    93 Tony Amonte

2nd half
    mikepro44 - 1, 20, 21, 40, 41
    Grimsusmc - 2, 19, 22, 39, 42
    Pensfan254858 - 3,18,23, 27,38, 43
    Michigandan - 4, 17, 24 37, 44,
    afholmes87 - 5, 16, 25, 34, 36, 45.47,
    pensfan7187 - 6, 15,26, 35, ,46,
    dt Undercover - 7, 14, ,
    doniceage - 8, 13,28, 33 ,48
    Esposito08 - 9, 12, 29 ,32, 49
    wogman56 - 10, 11, 30, 31 ,50

Picks

Mikepro44- Jean Beliveau auto, Lanny Auto. Teemu Gold base ,Lanny McDonald base, Denis savard base

Grimsusmc- Messier Auto, Niedermeyer Jersey, lindros base gold , 8 Bobby Clarke, Kirk Muller base send to Puckfrmcali

Pensfan254858- Ryan Ellis jersey/auto /10. , sedin silver jersey, teemu selanne base, 79 Shea Weber, 85 Syl Apps

Michigandan- Franchise Captains Phil, Brad, Vic, reed larson auto , gary unger auto,alex delvecchio base, terry o'reilly base

afholmes87 - Yzerman Jersey Silver, Cody Hodgson Junior Captains Jersey , Craig Hartsburg Jersey Silver , Pat lafontaine base silver , Lindros base silver , ted kennedy base, terry ruskowski base ,

pensfan7187 - Messier jersey , Sittler auto , dave taylor auto, Muller Gold, 74 Ron Greschner

dt Undercover- (Alexander Oveckhin jersey from trade with pensfan7187), alzner junior captain.Ovechkin silver base

doniceage - Chris Terry gold, ryan getzalf jersey, vic hadfield auto, 84 Sweeney Schriner gold base, 64 Pierre Pilote base

esposito - eric lindros jersey, brina leetch jersey, Hadfield auto, dutton gold base,

wogman56 - chris chelios jersey, serge auto, Jagr silver base, zach parise base,

Autographs Silver
    Jean Bekiveau
    Mark Messier
    Vic Hadfield x2
    Serge Savard
    [b]Dave Taylor[/b[
    Lanny MccDonald
    Reed Larson
    Garry Unger
    Darryl Sittler

Jersey and Auto
    Ryan Ellis

Franchise Captains
    Phil, Brad, Vic

Junior Captain
    Kari Alzner
    Cody Hodgson
    Chris Terry Gold[/s

Game Used Jersey Silver
    Craig Hartsburg
    RyanGetzalf
    Brian Leetch
    Henrik Sedin
    Steve Yzerman
    Scott Niedermayer
    Alex Ovechkin
    Eric Lindros
    Mark Messier
    Chris Chelios

Base cards Gold
    29 Eric Lindros
    47 Kirk Muller
    66 Red Dutton
    84 Sweeney Schriner
    88 Teemu Selanne

Base cards Silver
    2 Alex Delvecchio
    3 Alex Ovechkin
    8 Bobby Clarke
    24 Denis Savard
    25 Dit Clapper
    29 Eric Lindros
    39 Jaromir Jagr
    [s[47 Kirk Muller

48 Lanny McDonald
    58 Pat LaFontaine
    64 Pierre Pilote
    74 Ron Greschner
    79 Shea Weber
    81 Sprague Cleghorn
    85 Syl Apps
    86 Ted Kennedy
    88 Teemu Selanne
    89 Terry O'Reiley
    90 Terry Ruskowski
    99 Zach Parise
    Last edited by doniceage; 04-23-2012 at 03:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (29)
    Country
    See wogman5656's Items on eBay

I'll take spot #6. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I'll take slot #9... working on a few trades. Glad you're doing another one, Don. :)

Country

I'll take spot 7 if it's available :)

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

i'm in , Don! trade posted.
    Last edited by michigandan; 03-27-2012 at 08:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take a spot if there are still any. just lmk who to paypal and such. i'm new to this group break but it sounds fun!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (29)
    Country
    See wogman5656's Items on eBay

Don,
    When are you getting the case in and expecting to break it?
    Last edited by wogman56; 03-27-2012 at 08:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm in Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Don - if you end up needing a person to fill a final spot or two, I will take a spot in this break. But since I'm already in the first, I'd rather wait until the end to give anyone who doesn't have a spot in the first a chance with this one. PM me if ya need me. :-)

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll take slot #9... working on a few trades. Glad you're doing another one, Don. :)

Please post a trade between you and I.

I'll take spot 7 if it's available :)

It available. Please post a trade between you and I.

I'll take a spot if there are still any. just lmk who to paypal and such. i'm new to this group break but it sounds fun!

Pm on it way. No need for paypal until the break is filled up. Please post a trade between you and I.

Please post a trade between you and I and will add you to the break.

Don,
    When are you getting the case in and expecting to break it?

I would say the first week of April. Just have to get it inhand then find time to break it. As will put up the 1st break first then move onto this one as time permits.

Don - if you end up needing a person to fill a final spot or two, I will take a spot in this break. But since I'm already in the first, I'd rather wait until the end to give anyone who doesn't have a spot in the first a chance with this one. PM me if ya need me. :-)

Sounds good as we might need you.

Don

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast