Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

No one blew up anything in this story

You are correct. I was referring to those nuts who do blow up clinics and murder abortion doctors.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Because none of the so called liberals are out mudering people like the nuts who blow up abortion clinics are. Again I am 100% against abortion but tell me again how are the abortion bombers any different from the taliban?

Where did I say anything about it being OK to blow up abortion clinics?

dmj19842002 said
    but i also feel that its not right to harass these clinic and the people who run and use them

I said "Why not?" No mention of supporting bombing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where did I say anything about it being OK to blow up abortion clinics?

dmj19842002 said

I said "Why not?" No mention of supporting bombing.

Getting under someone's skin is one thing. Bringing someone's child into into it is just plain wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You are correct. I was referring to those nuts who do blow up clinics and murder abortion doctors.

So you were making a point about something not relevant to the subject of discussion? Why do you do that? Why is every discussion sidetracked by you having to turn it into a discussion about something else?

This started as a discussion about a landlord turning the tables on anti-abortion people. You have redirected it into a discussion about whther or not it is OK to bomb abortion clinics and tried to paint all anti-abortion people as comparable to the Taliban. Totally OT.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you were making a point about something not relevant to the subject of discussion? Why do you do that? Why is every discussion sidetracked by you having to turn it into a discussion about something else?

This started as a discussion about a landlord turning the tables on anti-abortion people. You have redirected it into a discussion about whther or not it is OK to bomb abortion clinics and tried to paint all anti-abortion people as comparable to the Taliban. Totally OT.

I do not think that all anti abortion people are bad. If I did then I would think of myself as a bad person. However I do question the hyprocracy of a lot of the so called pro life people. They are quick to say abortion is wrong however they refuse to do anything to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place, then once the child is born the refuse to provide and social services to help the child, finally a lot of anti abortion pro life people have no problem being pro war and sending someone elses child to go and kill another child or even worse to die overseas in a meaningless war.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

abortion should be a moral issue, not a legal one

SCF Rewards
    Country

abortion should be a moral issue, not a legal one

At what point should it become a legal issue?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Okay guys, before we go any further, let's get a few terms straight:

Anti-Abortion/Pro-Life = Against abortion
    Pro-Choice = Believes in a person's right to choose
    Pro-Abortion = Believe everyone should get an abortion for reasons such as overpopulation

I would venture to guess most of the people here who are labelled "Pro-Abortion" are really Pro-Choice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do not think that all anti abortion people are bad. If I did then I would think of myself as a bad person. However I do question the hyprocracy of a lot of the so called pro life people. They are quick to say abortion is wrong however they refuse to do anything to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place, then once the child is born the refuse to provide and social services to help the child, finally a lot of anti abortion pro life people have no problem being pro war and sending someone elses child to go and kill another child or even worse to die overseas in a meaningless war.

Let me ask you something, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Why are you anti abortion?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me ask you something, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Why are you anti abortion?

I'm glad you asked. Killing an unborn child is no different than killing a living child in my book. I must also add since I am against killing the unborn I cannot in good conscience turn my back on these babies once they are born (like some most conservatives do) by cutting social programs that would help these children. I also cannot in good conscience be against birth control and education that would reduce the instances of unwanted pregnancies. I also believe in a woman's right to choose. She can choose to be edcuated on her own sexual health, use protection, not be protected and have to suffer the consequences or chose not to have sex at all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast