Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

SCF's Member of the Month for Mar., 2012!

Congrats to razzamaztaz for being nominated and receiving SCF's member of the month for March, 2012. There's not much to say as this wonderful nomination below speaks for itself!

Congrats!

For the month of March 2012, if it is not too late, I would like to nominate member razzamaztaz. Linda is a very welcome presence on the hockey boards. I give her props for being a proud female collector in a largely male-dominated hobby. Moreover, living in Sweden, she must have to deal with setbacks in shipping and unwilling trading partners that those of us in North America can don't have to go through to the same extent. This obviously isn't enough to merit this nomination, however...
    She has been a longstanding and faithful member to SCF for a number of years now, and what really stands out about her presence on the boards is that she is very articulate and well-spoken, especially for someone who seems to speak English as a second language, and she is always very positive in her opinions and demeanor. Her defensive post in a thread showcasing the upcoming release of Panini Titanium stands out, as before her post, the thread had a VERY negative take on the product. She explained how in her eyes, Panini does a good job at offering base and insert cards that appeal to the less wealthier collectors. It was a breath of fresh air amidst the trolls, chirping, and the like.
    She also frequently posts pictures/scans of nice cards, mail days, etc. All in all, I think she is someone who contributes to the site positively in a number of ways, but slips through the cracks sometimes and doesn't always get the credit she deserves. I thought a nomination for member of the month was more than appropriate. The site would be even better if more members were like Linda.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Congrats Linda!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Welcome to the club!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats to you Linda as member of the month of March on SCF!!!!!!!! I always enjoy reading positive comments about our members and how they have helped the hobby out.Keep up the great work and Thank You for inspiring us!!~~Dave C.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

Congrats on being member of the month! :)
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Congratulations Linda!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Congratulations, Linda, it is well deserved and I always enjoy your posts. I am glad to see you get some much deserved recognition for your efforts here at SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

Oh I got to know this first today!! Thank you, I don't know how this could happen or who nominated me, I'm certainly not the busiest trader here, but it warms my heart and I'm walking on pink clouds now : ))

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

They still need to add your cool badge!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast