Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Caps/Bruins/Bucks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Caps/Bruins/Bucks

What a weird day. I ran into Clemens's attorney without Roger. Once a jury is decided, will be the time to land that one. I traveled on over to the Caps practice. I got there too late getting Ovi coming in so i had to watch practice. I have spent a total 2 seconds watching hockey. So this was all new to me. Afterwards, caught Ovi going to his car. He stiffed 3 guys as he walked out but a lady mauled him with a puck he threw to her back in the day. Once he stopped, i had it made. But he stiffed others after that and rolled out. The entire team trickled out and signed whatever people had and took pics with. Anyways, it started to rain and that washed any hopes of hitting up the Bucks post shootaround. I stayed and watched the Bruins. I found a die hard Bruins chick who helped me out with who's who. I bought 2 pucks up in the store just in case they were as good as the Caps. Hell, they ended up being just as good. Cam Neely was racking for fans as well. I didn't want to leave my spot as i wanted Tim Thomas. Worked out better than i had hoped. He signed the puck and took a pic with.

On to the Bucks. What a 180 this was. Pre game bus i only wanted Tobias Harris due to being a Vol. LOL, we only put 1 in the NBA per decade so it's kinda big deal. Glad he noticed the orange as he walked towards the cabs. He signed whatever we had. As for Monta and Brandon, head down and sprinted to the bus. Not much different at the game. They didn't sign inside either. John Wall and team didn't shoot around. This was the first time he didn't sign. Now i have to attend the season ticket holder function tonight.

Ovi 1/1 16
    Tim Thomas 1/1 puck
    Zdeno Chara 1/1 puck
    Tobias Harris 2/2 16 and 11

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by JerseyInk; 04-19-2012 at 09:27 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

not bad..not bad at all

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

nice haul

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome hockey stuff...the Tobias Harris photos look nice, too. Any reason he put "Go Vols!" on the Bucks photo instead of the Vols photo?