Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interacial Dating

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Interacial Dating

What are your thoughts on interracial dating? Have you or would you consider dating outside of your race? Why or why not? What your family and close friends have a problem with you dating outside of your race. Be honest. All opinions are welcome.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

this topic In my opinion is really bad taste

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

being married i can't date.but people can date whomever there want. your race doesn't make you a jerk, you do.

we have a few friends that are in interracial relationships, no big deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I apologize. I just wanted to get the groups thoughts and opinions. If you feel this is going to be a problem feel free to close.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

really, why should this be closed, if someone doesn't like it, don't comment or read it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I date outside my race and will continue doing so. I've never really thought about it in the terms of what my family or friends would think. My group of friends is pretty diverse so it wouldn't be an issue. My family wouldn't have an issue either.

I will say that I've never been in a serious relationship with someone of another race but that has to do with individuals and not race. I'll also add that some interracial couples are still more noticed than others depending on which two races are dating.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

why? I don't find it in bad taste. Some people won't date outside of their race for many reasons and some don't have any reason not to. why not discuss?

better than yapping about politics and religion all of the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it pleases the group I would like to add my two cents. A woman is going to be a woman regardless of her race. A black/white/latino/asian/indian/etc woman can be a complete knucklehead or she can be a real sweetheart. I have dated outside of my race in the past and make no bones about it. Although my wife and I are both black if I was a single man and a woman who was not black caught my eye I would have no problem getting to know her.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I am white but have no problem with dating or being intimate with a beautiful black woman or sexy latina woman

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

I have no problem at all with it. I am married to a white woman but if i was single and found a black, hispanic, asian, etc that i found attractive i would date with no thought about the color of the skin. I see the person for the person and not the color of the skin.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast