Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Trading this 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jason122883's Items on eBay

Trading this 1/1

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/l...ent=img852.jpg

Main wants are Calvin Johnson, Matt Stafford, Brandon Pettigrew, Louis Delmas

WILL LOOK AT ANYTHING Looking for about $120 in SV in return. If trading down a little more

SCF Rewards
    Country

is the witten 5 star for sale by chance?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, don't have that anymore

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See weth23's Items on eBay

random but how is the condition on the sanders/payton PTT you have on ebay? is there something on the top-middle of the card or is that just the scanner?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only flaw I have seen on there is the top left corner has the tiniest bit of white showing. I personally think that is the only flaw with it, should still grade atleast a 9

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only flaw I have seen on there is the top left corner has the tiniest bit of white showing. I personally think that is the only flaw with it, should still grade atleast a 9

any interest in doing an offline deal? completely understand if you can't. just curious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, its not my card, if it was, being a Lions fan I wouldnt sell it :) But whatever offer you have in mind you can feel free to shoot me and ill pass it along for you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, its not my card, if it was, being a Lions fan I wouldnt sell it :) But whatever offer you have in mind you can feel free to shoot me and ill pass it along for you

Would he take a little trade? I have about 1450 PayPal to put in towards it.