Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

SCF Rewards
    Country

They cut down a tree 50 years ago that was almost 5000 years old. I guess that doesn't count? I have a feeling someone could have cold hard facts and smack you across the face with them, and you'd still deny them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

None of these three things are conclusively older then the flood would have been.

what about the population factor? please explain

SCF Rewards
    Country

They cut down a tree 50 years ago that was almost 5000 years old. I guess that doesn't count? I have a feeling someone could have cold hard facts and smack you across the face with them, and you'd still deny them.

I could refute the 3 things you posted, to tell you the truth I'm getting sick of arguing on line about things that I know I will never be able to sway the opposition about. Your never going to believe in a young earth right? Why waste my time right?

Some people enjoy online debates, but I'm not one of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

personally i am just looking for answers, maybe you have some that will sway me, sway me a little, or won't at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be more than welcome to believe in a young earth if there weren't tons of things disproving it. Unlike some religious believers I am not so closed minded and I don't ignore plain facts just because they might conflict with the bible, or what people think the bible says.

SCF Rewards
    Country

personally i am just looking for answers, maybe you have some that will sway me, sway me a little, or won't at all.

Haha, I know you guys have made me think. I'm just tired right now and don't feel like writing long answers, I guess maybe because I'm an a bad mood and its been a long day haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be more than welcome to believe in a young earth if there weren't tons of things disproving it. Unlike some religious believers I am not so closed minded and I don't ignore plain facts just because they might conflict with evolution, or what people think evolution says.

This is how I feel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unlike some religious believers I am not so closed minded and I don't ignore plain facts just because they might conflict with the bible, or what people think the bible says.

great post!

i just wonder how many religious believers are closed minded? it seems that out of the few here that post, more are open than closed.

most just avoid these conversations because an explanation is quite hard and often requires faith rather than hard evidence.

i believe it's a mixture, man wrote the bible, man picked what was in the bible, man transcribed the bible, man translated the bible, and men interpret the bible, you can't go by the bible alone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry, too funny not to post!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country
    New York Jets New York Yankees
    See pspstatus's Items on eBay

sorry, too funny not to post!